For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Can anyone confirm the new Noil Avvie?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:19 am

Heard a rumour after someone found an unreleased noil item on the shop wiz...

Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:34 am

rumours? did you check that rumour monger's shop to see if he has dozens of noils? :D i know some players spread rumours to inflate an item and it's not like the noil petpet isn't inflated as it is. the price of a noil has jumped 10k in a week so it seems somebody is believing that rumour

Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:37 am

Actually I did... the person had one noil and none in trades. not to say their sdb wasn't stacked with them, but i do know of several TCer's and ACer's who have recently requested a noil avvie... It is possible that this new item shows a possible random day

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:50 am

Oh false inflation based on rumor drives me crazy! Like things aren't expensive enough already?

Who knows if there is actually a noil av in the works. Could be something like the "unreleased" sleeping harris or walking carpet avs that never showed up.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:30 am

Mrr... I hope there's not a new avvie, I just sold my Noil.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:08 am

Ignia wrote:Mrr... I hope there's not a new avvie, I just sold my Noil.

And I just RSed a noil :cry:

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:11 am

Mystique wrote:rumours? did you check that rumour monger's shop to see if he has dozens of noils? :D i know some players spread rumours to inflate an item and it's not like the noil petpet isn't inflated as it is. the price of a noil has jumped 10k in a week so it seems somebody is believing that rumour

yeah, to get more profit

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:39 am

Could be something like the "unreleased" sleeping harris or walking carpet avs that never showed up.

The walking carpet av turned out to be an AIM icon I think

Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:08 pm

happysmileyfungirl wrote:
Could be something like the "unreleased" sleeping harris or walking carpet avs that never showed up.

I agree, some that were thought to be avatars became just some buddy icons.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:31 pm

i would love to have a noil av which can be gotten by using the noil amulet, hopefully that's it and you don't need a noil.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:19 pm

happysmileyfungirl wrote:

that means i bought a walking carpet for nothing? aww... :(

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:25 pm

Azzie wrote:i would love to have a noil av which can be gotten by using the noil amulet, hopefully that's it and you don't need a noil.

Is this what you're looking for?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:44 pm

that's a retired noil gem isn't it?....hmm..do you know the actual neopet url for it?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:59 pm

Mystique wrote:that's a retired noil gem isn't it?....hmm..do you know the actual neopet url for it?

Ok ok, I know my avatar making skills are horrible, but that was the only thing I could come up with in five minutes XD

and yes, I used a (retired) noil gem. :P

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:02 pm

I hope it's an avatar you can get by having a noil equipped for a long time, because mine's 1152 days old.

A noil day would be cool, anyway.
Topic locked