For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Have the names of Petpets changed?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:40 pm

Some of my pets have petpets which have been equipped for a while (about 3 1/2 years). Now, when I search for the petpet species name with the shop wizard, I get now results (as well as nothing listed after "searching for ...".
I found that one of them, a Pet Rock, is now called Rock, leading me to believe that the items for the others have also changed names.
Specifically, what are the names of the item forms (when not equipped) for "RedTail" and "Scary Jack"

Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:54 pm

You have to search exactly, its a problem with certain usernames. If you try searching for the old Purple Quiggle Toy, it will change it to plushie, this applies to all new items, so search it as exact.

Re: Have the names of Petpets changed?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:32 am

dinojerm wrote:Some of my pets have petpets which have been equipped for a while (about 3 1/2 years). Now, when I search for the petpet species name with the shop wizard, I get now results (as well as nothing listed after "searching for ...".
I found that one of them, a Pet Rock, is now called Rock, leading me to believe that the items for the others have also changed names.
Specifically, what are the names of the item forms (when not equipped) for "RedTail" and "Scary Jack"

I think the Scary Jack is now the Snomorg and the RedTail is a Candy Vampire... :roll:

Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:47 am

Xalaxracer wrote:You have to search exactly, its a problem with certain usernames. If you try searching for the old Purple Quiggle Toy, it will change it to plushie, this applies to all new items, so search it as exact.

I think that he is refering to how these particular Halloween pet pets had complete makeovers done, and if left attached or in ones SDB, they would not change.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:46 pm

Thanks for the information.
Topic locked