For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

TCG card question

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm

Hello. I bought a couple of Hannah booster packs and got a strange card: Jelly Puppyblew. I say strange because the number on the bottom says 154/150, and I don't see it on the list. o_O Does anyone know about this . . . oddness. Is there a list somewhere for odd cards? It's not on the Promo list either. Thanks!

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:21 pm

For the Hannah TCG, TNT released 5 jelly/jellyworld cards! Since "Jellyworld doesn't exist", neither do the cards. Thats why no lists have them...

Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Bacon wrote:For the Hannah TCG, TNT released 5 jelly/jellyworld cards! Since "Jellyworld doesn't exist", neither do the cards. Thats why no lists have them...

He,he. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. So I assume, then, that there isn't any way to view these cards on their website? Not that it matters too much, I suppose. It IS amusing--more amusing than frustrating, anyway. Since the Altador Plot prizes are taking so long to be awarded, I hope that there'll be some of this humor associated with the event; at least it will have been worth the wait a little more. Thanks!
Topic locked