For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

E-mail on Neopets Toolbar

Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi all,

I just had a quick question: When I click on an e-maillink normally my Outlook opens, but since I have the Neopets Toolbar I get another window from Neomail ?? Is there a way to change this so my Outlook opens again ??

Thank you :hug:

Berenike

Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:59 pm

The Neopets Toolbar is for Neopets related activities. You need to be a Premium member to get Neopets Webmail.

It wont open up to your Email program.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:47 pm

Gah! People still use Outlook?! :roll: *Shudders.*

Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:55 pm

Maybe only Europeans still use it :oops: Thanks for the answer, I'll copy and paste the addresses then ...

Berenike

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:13 pm

Nope, not just Europeans. I'm in the States and I use Outlook. I don't have any problems with it and haven't had a reason to look for something else.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:19 pm

You don't have to copy and paste the address.
Click on the down arrow next to the word "neopets" in the toolbar. In "toolbar options" you can turn off the neopets mail filter.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:59 pm

Lots of people use Outlook... I use Outlook, because it's easier to open Outlook and have all 3 of my email addresses available in the same spot to check. If you take the proper precautions and have you computer protected and safe, there's no reason not to use Outlook.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:21 pm

psyco_chick32 wrote:You don't have to copy and paste the address.
Click on the down arrow next to the word "neopets" in the toolbar. In "toolbar options" you can turn off the neopets mail filter.

Thank you thank you :hug: :D
Topic locked