For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

WoE glitch?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:52 am

When I click for the final link (collect the price) I get a red X image, with no text underneath it! I check the URl of the broken image: http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/ o_O

This happening to anybody else?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:54 am

nothin here. nope. nada.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:57 am

Dunno. Stuff like that happens sometimes, but for this game nothing was wrong to me.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:12 am

actually for me, the wheel didn't stop on a section, it actually stopped on the line between then o_O

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:14 am

Things like that happens, you tried refreshing?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:21 am

why bother though, you still get your prize all the same by clicking collect at the bottom, sometimes i get bored waiting for it and just click collect and if its a good prize, i go back a page and take a screenie if i really want to :)

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:26 pm

I got that one time before. it annoyed me.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:21 am

Sometimes the wheel and the collect prize button won't load at all, and I try to refresh but it says I've already spun it! That's a waste of 150 neopoints, and they should fix that.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:27 am

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:Sometimes the wheel and the collect prize button won't load at all, and I try to refresh but it says I've already spun it! That's a waste of 150 neopoints, and they should fix that.

Yeah, the thieves!

Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:29 am

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:Sometimes the wheel and the collect prize button won't load at all, and I try to refresh but it says I've already spun it! That's a waste of 150 neopoints, and they should fix that.

I hate it when that sort of thing happens to me. Especially when I let the page sit there for a while waiting for it to load. :x
Topic locked