For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Do you have the supplies for your Neopets for Neoschool?

Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:26 pm

And what do you think neoschools will do? Will it be like the Krawk Island Academy and the Island Training School? I've got alot of expensive school stuff worht 15k+ for my pet, and I think neoschools with increase their IQ. If that's all it does, I'm selling my items. They'll be more expensive too.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:28 pm

i havent wasted my money on items yet...

Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:40 pm

I bought a few school supplies, mostly for the sake of collecting and not preparing for the myth that is Neoschools.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:44 pm

I bought a few stuff from when the school items shop came out... And it was impossible to get something back then...

Now usually if I get something from a quest I just keep in my SDB.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:49 am

I bought the cheapest school supplies I could find when the rumors began that it was coming "soon" (I believe I bought them in March 2003). The good thing is they've all at least doubled in price, so if I give up waiting (and I have the packrat av), I'll make a nice profit at least.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:13 am

Heh, I bout my supplies almost an eternity ago, about 3 months after the Back to School shop was released. How long ago was that, two years...?

At least I got them pretty cheap, but they really should do something with the items. They've removed Neoschools from the Worlds page, so that suggests it might be all useless.

Anyone else find it strange that they're preparing for school two years early instead of two weeks? :P

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:28 am

I bought some,but not for my pets yet. I think I will do that soon..all Faerie school items except for my Lupe. He'll need something for a boy.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:44 am

I bought some stuff that I though looked nice from the School SUpplies Shop for cheap. A few Backpacks, notebooks, pencils, erasers, and some lunch boxes. :)

Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:26 am

I haven't bothered with the school supplies. As much as people rant about the Neoschools, I am sure it will end up being like the training "schools". I remember when Neohomes came out. Those were a bit overrated. I thought they would be these amazing little houses that your pets could walk around and such. They are just little pixel houses. I didn't see what was so great about them. :/

Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:27 am

T.M.W.A.C.H.N wrote:i havent wasted my money on items yet...
Ditto. Too lazy, and I don't see the usefulness of having some.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:16 am

I also haven't brought any yet as I have got a bad feeling that the Neoschools items may turn out be as useful as clothing is on Neopets even if Neoschools ever come out.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:36 am

I haven;t got anything. I think they're gonna be useless, even if NeoSchools come out (of which I doubt)

Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:47 am

I publicly refuse to buy any.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:57 am

I bought a lot of supplies when they first came out. Now I just pick out some here and there if I find something cheap or if I like the way it looks. I boutth my husband the complete Techo set and he loves it, even if it doesn't do anything. :)

Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:31 pm

No, I don't know what the items will do and I don't think TNT even knows what to do with the neoschools concept.
Topic locked