Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:07 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: February 20 News
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:31 am
Website: http://www.xanga.com/anchororange
# Six rather odd flavoured jellies have just been discovered. Where could they have come from?

ImageImageImageImageImage

# Aamiya is quite proud of Merfia the Yellow Tonu, winner of the latest Pet Spotlight.

# A trip to the Petpet Puddle is in order if you'd like to give your Harris a new look.

ImageImage

# This tasty lovely new Biscuit Yurble is now available at the Rainbow Pool.

Image

# A new Story Telling competition has begun! This week the story of Taya the Kau unfolds on Virtupets Space Station.

Taya blinked sleepily, yawned, then rolled over on her side. She didn't want to wake up just yet. Her bed was just so comfy, and her sleepiness gave the Kau such a light floating sensation. She stretched a little and opened an eye to peer contentedly around her...

...and screamed.

# With Spring just over the horizon, why not spruce up your garden with these new flowers. They're on sale now at the Gardening Centre.

ImageImageImageImage

Image

Fish Jelly is AWESOME.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:40 am
Website: http://crewwolf.deviantart.com/
Location: Hole in the Universe, NC
Stone jelly... *drool*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
# This tasty lovely new Biscuit Yurble is now available at the Rainbow Pool.

Gutta love the humor xD

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 am
Location: West Xylophone
I'm drooling over all of the new jellies, although I've never been able to acquire any of the jellies that they release. My jelly gallery is sadly incomplete!

I was just wondering, when they say "Six rather odd flavoured jellies have just been discovered" and they show five pictures, is that mysterious or is that a typo? :lol:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:50 am
...I thought the art gallery was updated every M/W/F? I wanted to see if I made it in. :(

Edit: Nevermind. It was. I didn't. :cry:

_________________
Image


Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
beanmommy wrote:
I'm drooling over all of the new jellies, although I've never been able to acquire any of the jellies that they release. My jelly gallery is sadly incomplete!

I was just wondering, when they say "Six rather odd flavoured jellies have just been discovered" and they show five pictures, is that mysterious or is that a typo? :lol:
Maybe ones invis :roflol:

... Actually, you never know with tnt xD

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2541
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:50 am
Location: *bamf*
Image

That amuses me greatly for some reason, I must try and get one unless they are hugely expensive ^__^

And boo to tnt for releasing only two petpet colours, three at the least there should be *shakes fist* Two just seems like not enough, heh.

_________________
Petpet Central


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Trick wrote:
Image

That amuses me greatly for some reason
You're not the only one.

Image

This one also looks fun and fulfills your daily iron requirement.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 am
Location: West Xylophone
Troggy7 wrote:
beanmommy wrote:
I'm drooling over all of the new jellies, although I've never been able to acquire any of the jellies that they release. My jelly gallery is sadly incomplete!

I was just wondering, when they say "Six rather odd flavoured jellies have just been discovered" and they show five pictures, is that mysterious or is that a typo? :lol:
Maybe ones invis :roflol:

... Actually, you never know with tnt xD
Heh, now they've changed it to five. 0:)


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited