For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Best ways to annoy your pet?

Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:45 pm

My main pet got boochi-fied a while ago, and frankly, I completely DESPISE baby pets.

So I'm trying to annoy my pet until he turns either blue or red or really any color besides @%$%# BABY. What are the quickest ways to make your pet miserable?

Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:32 pm

Try having your pet play with a broken toy, from what I heard that works.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:11 pm

Make him sick. Try poisonous jelly.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:47 pm

Makeing your pet sick should do the trick. Just keep going to your quick ref and that should kill your pet's mood really fast.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:42 pm

Thanks. I'm just hoping I'll get the "your pet turned blue" RE soon. I'm tired of diapers. :lol:

I would just paint him, but I don't have much NP right now...

Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:43 pm

What species is your pet? Sorry if you mentioned that already.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:33 pm

A lenny. It used to be an ixi but I got a transmog potion to turn it into a mutant lenny. It's the pet I'm working on for the battledome, so I wanted it to look scary. Then it got boochied and now it's a wuss. :cry:

Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:36 pm

Yeah that is sad. A mutant? What a bummer. I assume you used that potion otherwise you'd have no problem growing it up.

It only affects the active pet right? Maybe you can make a guard or adopt one from the pound to be your active pet?

Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:42 pm

Butterflyhornet wrote:It only affects the active pet right? Maybe you can make a guard or adopt one from the pound to be your active pet?

Yeah. That's why I have my lab pet active, so my Krawk and Maraquan Grundo don't get RE-slapped.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:05 pm

Just wondering, assuming the pet is happy and healthy, what are the random events that will cause it to change species and/or colour? I have a faerie cybunny and I really don't want it to change.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:06 pm

Nefasturris wrote:
Butterflyhornet wrote:It only affects the active pet right? Maybe you can make a guard or adopt one from the pound to be your active pet?

Yeah. That's why I have my lab pet active, so my Krawk and Maraquan Grundo don't get RE-slapped.

Krawks cant be painted baby (so boochi misses), and there is no invisible krawk yet, so you are fine walking around with an active pet as a krawk :)

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:14 pm

endeavourl wrote:Krawks cant be painted baby (so boochi misses), and there is no invisible krawk yet, so you are fine walking around with an active pet as a krawk :)

I know. Doesn't hurt to be prepared though.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:30 pm

Well I have all my pets painted but and I don't want any of them getting zapped, really. No lab map, so that's not an issue...

Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:35 pm

TelegramSam wrote:Well I have all my pets painted but and I don't want any of them getting zapped, really. No lab map, so that's not an issue...

Maybe you need to change your main account. Use one of your side accounts for your main or create one to use for general surfing instead.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:47 pm

I used to have a couple side accounts but I've long since lost the login/passwords on them. Heck, I don't even remember which email addresses I used with them. They probably don't exist anymore. :lol:
Topic locked