For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

New Water Faerie

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:55 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but they updated the Healing Springs Water Faerie, she looks very nice. The header still has the old one though. And Im not sure when it happened, it might have been a while ago I guess.
ImageImageImage
Anyone know if they updated anyone else? I'd check but Im pretty low on time right now.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:09 pm

Oooh, much better. I've wondered for a couple years now when they were finally gonna revamp the healing springs faerie. Definitely worth the wait.
The magical aura (or absence thereof when her power's used up) is a nice touch!

Now if they'd just get around to touching up the light faerie that hands out most of the prizes in the Wheel of Excitement... her pose disturbs me >.o

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:31 pm

I really like the fact that she's no longer sitting on a rock in the middle of a meadow. That was ridiculous. lol

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:36 pm

^ I agree.

She's much better looking. I'm so glad. ^^

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:45 pm

anybody have the old version of her?

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:43 am

Maybe it's my browser caching things funny, but I'm pretty sure that that's the old banner. (With the freaky eyes...*shudder*)

But I must admit, I like the new look.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:48 am

It's not your browser, it's still the old banner. They didn't update it.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:55 am

She looks snooty in the 'sad' pose. Thats the only one that seems to be updated right now.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:09 am

ooooooo soooo pretty pretty pretty. . .. I feel another avatar coming on. . .

Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:23 am

Eeeugh. The first image is maybe better than old one, but only because the background's better. The other two are a definite non-improvement.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:27 am

ohay they loaded for me xD I just had to refresh xD *slow*

Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:27 am

She looks much nicer now :)
I like the different poses though, if I remember correctly, she looks more snooty than before- and looked kinder before the change.
Oh well, they redid her just fine.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:43 am

It must be the uptuned nose that makes her look snooty xD

Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:53 am

I've been holding this in all day, but... she looks like an anorexic reject from Rivendell! There! I said it. It is out there and totally true. Deal with it.

Sorry if I insulted any LotR, elf, and/or Faerie fans, but it had to be said.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:59 am

Skynetmain wrote:I've been holding this in all day, but... she looks like an anorexic reject from Rivendell! There! I said it. It is out there and totally true. Deal with it.

Sorry if I insulted any LotR, elf, and/or Faerie fans, but it had to be said.

Maybe that's why she's so snooty, who wouldn't wanna be from Rivendell :P
Topic locked