For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Now I'm wondering about Melted Chocolate Neggs.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:45 pm

Melted Chocolate Neggs. They sell out quickly in the chocolate shop, but sell for nothin' on the shop wiz. Are they good for anything?

Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:57 pm

Two theories (which someone may post while I'm typing): 1) People see the word Negg and think it is something great. When they realize their 'prize' isn't worth much, they sell it for cheap.

2) It is just normal restocking, and stuff normally sells out too fast for my (and probably others') tastes.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:59 pm

They sell out quickly most likely because people believe they can be traded in for negg points at the neggery.

They can't, so people unload them to hide their shame.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:10 pm

OK. Hey maybe the auto-buyers look for "negg"! Snicker, snicker.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:26 pm

These neggs can also be gotten from the Snowager.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:27 am

maybe one day they'll be something we can do with them, one can only hope

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:29 am

Maybe someone should send that into the editorial in the times!
Edit:Sent this in
Melted Chocolate Negg's sell quickly in the shop but are dirt cheep in the wiz. What is going on? They don't give out points in the neggery and they can't be used for anything! Could you make an av out of them or make them useful in some way?

Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:17 pm

Uhh... is there anything in the food shop that doesn't sell out before the next restock?

You can eat melted chocolate neggs, be happy with that.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:20 pm

Earthstar wrote:These neggs can also be gotten from the Snowager.

I have also always wondered about these and you just answered the question.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:53 am

Earthstar wrote:These neggs can also be gotten from the Snowager.

Yeah... I hate it when that happens. It makes me want to kill the Snowager, but then I remember my pet doesn't even have the 55 strength boost yet.
Topic locked