For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

The Great Jazz_Invincible Has Been FROZEN !

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:33 am

I went to his Userlookup todayand was shocked to see this:

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was being shared by two or more people.

Like what the?!

Info on him: Tied top avatar collector with 270(still is until now). Has like 40 or 50 or even 60 plus trophies. Is possibly the BEST Neopets players around maybe behind featheralley. That's how good he is. (:

Neoboards are going WILD about this and it's a great loss to Neopets. I have no idea why TNT freeze him but i hope he gets unfrozen.

He was actually frozen earleir for Cheating but after unfreezed. However, 30mins later, freezed once again for Sharing Acc with 2 people. It's quite scary...

Even his Girlfriend's account Cami got iced....

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:36 am

Edited out due to new info :( - Signed TDG
Last edited by TDG on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:36 am

No way that's staying! That's just crazy.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:37 am

I don't think this needs to be posted here, and I'm sure he doesnt want people talking about him. Jazz is just like any other player on Neopets, he just happens to be a top avatar collector.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:39 am

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was being shared by two or more people.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:42 am

Meh, looks like a mistake to me.

So it'll most probably get resolved soon enough.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:57 am

Dustin wrote:I don't think this needs to be posted here, and I'm sure he doesnt want people talking about him. Jazz is just like any other player on Neopets, he just happens to be a top avatar collector.

Sorry about it. Just wanted to inform the others about this cause i was very very shocked about this.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:02 am

Apparantly somebody went into his account to get him an avatar and TNT pinged him for that. He broke a rule, so don't expect his account to be uniced easily (if at all).

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:08 am

Wouldn't this be considered as harassment? We don't have any right to discuss the life of just another player on Neopets.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:10 am

lol its only Jazz. Its not like hes a god :P Hes just a normal person o.o

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:37 am

anchororange wrote:Wouldn't this be considered as harassment? We don't have any right to discuss the life of just another player on Neopets.

You may want to visit the newest Editorial, as they do a special report on what is harassment and what is not. It should answer your question quite nicely. Though I'll sum it up on the spot: Use common sense. Harassment would usually invovle some kind of negative attitudes or demoralizing content, right? ;)

Anyway, it happens to everyone. I don't really care if it's Jazz or the next guy.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:44 am

If jazz would like to make a board about his situation here, that's fine.

But as it's his business and nobody else's this topic will be locked now. I'm sure if you got frozen, the last thing you'd want is people talking and speculating about you.
Topic locked