For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

PPL woe...

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:22 pm

ok, so the snicklebeast has won the PPL so I checked one of my pets with a snicklebeast that I know I gave the first day...

http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selecte ... ebe_BB_Gun

now the PPL states that the oldest snicklebeast has 353 days and 16 hours, and my wocky's snicklebeast has 353 days and 20 hours. Not only that, but my petpet doesnt have a gold PPL trophy.

Glitch? maybe...but I want my trophy... :cry:

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:26 pm

hmm, I think the best thing to do if you really want it, is to either write to the editorial, or send a bug report...at least that would be what I'd do...sorry if that wasn't much help...

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:28 pm

My Snicklebeast's age seems to have been randomly changed.

http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Dragliner

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:30 pm

I think what probably happened is that yours was younger when they were given out, but the time on the PPL page doesn't update. So all the ones shown are 353:21 now, or whatever, while yours is still 353:20.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:34 pm

dolphinling wrote:I think what probably happened is that yours was younger when they were given out, but the time on the PPL page doesn't update. So all the ones shown are 353:21 now, or whatever, while yours is still 353:20.

Well, that makes sense.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:29 pm

Hmm. I remember last year attaching that snicklebeast after getting him at the Advent Calendar. I attached him at 12:05 the day it was released but somehow I didn't get a trophy :(

Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:49 pm

Maybe they havent handed the trophies out yet. I mean, they havent even added the new Snow petpets to the Petpet Puddle, so it may just be a delay. :)

Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:48 am

Or possibly you attached it as a "new" and the PPL is having problems with that?

Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:18 pm

Ledi wrote:Or possibly you attached it as a "new" and the PPL is having problems with that?

its probably the hour thing... :cry:

Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:46 pm

Yay Vicky! Your problem made it into the Times Editorial!

Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:51 pm

I too have ppl woe, I have a Snicklebeast attached. He was attached when they started calling them "Snicklebeast" instead of "new". From how many days he has been attached I should have recieved 1500ish NP ..... I got nothin'.

On another note, some have you may have noticed that I ended up as one of the second-placers in the random contest (Yay me!) Alas, no NP, no avatar, no random item as of yet. Are TNT having a slow week?
Topic locked