For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Nov 16 News

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:45 am

16th November

* Today's news has been randomly dedicated to the Cyodrake. To kick things off in style, the Cyodrake has just been given a little makeover :)

* This week's Gallery Spotlight award has been given to Princess_peace001 for their shop dedicated to birthdays.

* Cyodrakes are the latest Petpet to be added to our Sketched Backgrounds section.

* There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was the Magma Blaster Playbutton. Only 570 people guessed the correct answer, earning 3,509 NP each.

* You can always add this snazzy Cyodrake Blog to your shop or webpage.

* If you happen to own a Cyodrake, you can now turn it Robot, Island, Blue or Snow at the Petpet Puddle.

* There are some new Cyodrake Shopkeepers for you to choose from.

* A new round of the Caption Contest has begun. Can you think of anything funny to say about it?

* Congratulations Jarebare21! You have just won this week's Meridell Castle Spotlight award.

* Use your brains and you could unlock a Cyrodrake avatar.

* This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to a Snowbunny called Sparkle_Faeriedust_.

* There are some new Cyodrake plushies on sale at the Toy Shop.

* Goala_bear's Mystery Island themed User Lookup has proved a hit in the Neopets office.

Cyodrakes are ugly now :(

http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selecte ... parkey1860 for new avatar :)

Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:07 am

I can't believe they redid the Cyodrake.
I liked mine. Now I like it less. This displeases me. This displeases me greatly. Someone will pay for this indiscretion. Jerks.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:13 am

Wow. That's the earliest I've ever seen the news.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:20 am

Archimedes wrote:Wow. That's the earliest I've ever seen the news.

If you think that's early, wait till Christmas break updates. They are far more in advance.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:27 pm

The Sketched Background is nice :) *huggles the new cute cyodrakes* ^^

Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:34 pm

Eesh, I can't even say anything about the makeover, since I don't think I know/remember what they looked like before it ...

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:45 pm

Congrats to our very own Erin for winning the User Lookup of the Week! It looks awesome.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:47 am

Please, please leave the mutant cyodrake alone, TNT, for I shall be quite annoyed to have shelled out so much for something with such a huge snozz. Seriously, half of the new cyodrake is nose now!

Topic locked