For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Neopet Laboratory

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:03 am

Okay, So i seen a petpet one, and thought there should be a regular one, too. x3

Post what you got from the lab ray here, good or bad

==========

The ray is fired at ZerMan...

... and he gains two levels!!

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:27 am

some ppl dont read post xD

um yea... i dont want to act like a mod BUT!

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22443

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:30 am

Battledome? No wonder ive never seen it xD

I'll delete this then. Or... try to xD

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:33 am

If a mod doesn't delete it or lock it for you, just let it die on its own

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:33 am

Okk. If a mod sees it, can you delete it? thanks :3

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:34 am

It does seem kind of odd to have The Lab Ray in Battledome and Petpet Lab Ray in genreal chat, but there is a very logical reason why. The lab ray, while occasionally changing species and colors, is mostly about pet stats. Petpet Lab Ray is mostly about color but still does include stats. Maybe MODS should pow-wow about putting them in the same spot.

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:35 am

stampsyne wrote:It does seem kind of odd to have The Lab Ray in Battledome and Petpet Lab Ray in genreal chat, but there is a very logical reason why. The lab ray, while occasionally changing species and colors, is mostly about pet stats. Petpet Lab Ray is mostly about color but still does include stats. Maybe MODS should pow-wow about putting them in the same spot.

I was thinking that, but eh, I dont make the rules xD

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:16 am

In the future if you guys could PM a mod rather than continually posting, that would be the way to go. I'll give a word about that suggestion, as long as you guys promise to remember this tidbit. Some of you should know better!
Topic locked