For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Did you notice? *hopes they are hinting MR. Insane has...

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:47 am

been busy*

Notice the Flavor Text?

yeah I know I haven't been around much and few recall this crazy perosn.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:53 am

That is awsome! I love NeoQuest *hugs it* thankyou Mr. Insane! Now get back to work! *whip whip*

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57 am

"Yay" doesn't even begin to express it. xD Okay, I suck at NQ and it's gonna take me forever to get through even NQII, which is what I'm playing now, but I still can't wait for NQIII.

Only, I hope they don't use a blumaroo for a hero this time. I'm not so fond of blumaroos.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:08 am

Zombie wrote:"Yay" doesn't even begin to express it. xD Okay, I suck at NQ and it's gonna take me forever to get through even NQII, which is what I'm playing now, but I still can't wait for NQIII.

Only, I hope they don't use a blumaroo for a hero this time. I'm not so fond of blumaroos.

XD

NQ3 would be so cool! I love NQ2 (finished on InSaNe). Not as fond of the original NQ, but I hope this is for real ;)

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:09 am

Nonono, Neoquest III was that whole business with the scrolls and the repository and all the moving around :P

....what that was the Lost Desrt plot?! Whoops ^^;

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:16 am

Didn't a recent editorial say that there are no current plans for NQ3? And Mr Insane said he was working on TLW.

Perhap's it was a typo or something on the card :P!

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:20 am

Hah. I think that's just a funny flavor text. If you read the rest of it it says NeoQuest III featured the most unusual monsters. Do you really think an ixi plushie would be a monster?

...Actually, now that I think about it, it probably would. But I still think there's not going to be one, Mr. Insane has said that quite a few times :P

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:22 am

dolphinling wrote:Hah. I think that's just a funny flavor text. If you read the rest of it it says NeoQuest III featured the most unusual monsters. Do you really think an ixi plushie would be a monster?

...Actually, now that I think about it, it probably would. But I still think there's not going to be one, Mr. Insane has said that quite a few times :P

He said several times there would be no NQ2, but guess what there is! *has been around since NQ was released+*

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:49 am

I know it'll probably be a long while before NQIII gets released, but I'm quite certain that there will be one - eventually. :P How could TNT possibly resist the temptation?

Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:30 pm

Yeah! NQIII would be so awesome! and the prizes would be so amazing

Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:50 pm

That's what they said about NQII LOL...

then again, NQII did rock my socks :)

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:12 pm

I want them to make a Flash/text version, with save points (like if you play the Flash version, you can save the game whenever you'd like). It'd be fun. :) And no more clicking. ;x

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:43 pm

o_0 wrote:I want them to make a Flash/text version, with save points (like if you play the Flash version, you can save the game whenever you'd like). It'd be fun. :) And no more clicking. ;x

Yes! a flash or java version would be awesome. My only complaint about neoquest was always the clicking and constant page loading.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:45 pm

endeavourl wrote:
o_0 wrote:I want them to make a Flash/text version, with save points (like if you play the Flash version, you can save the game whenever you'd like). It'd be fun. :) And no more clicking. ;x

Yes! a flash or java version would be awesome. My only complaint about neoquest was always the clicking and constant page loading.

but the the dial-uppers would somplain about the lag. a multiplayer version would be really cool. and if you could set it to really low quality so we wouldn't lag, it would be awesome

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:59 pm

I think it lags right now with all the page loading. I would much rather wait for a flash load and then be able to play without bothersome clicks and loads
Topic locked