For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Darkest Faerie Avatar

Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:54 pm

Any thoughts?

Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:59 pm

I searched for The Darkest Faerie and looked at the cards, but it isn't there.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:04 pm

Random Event? (Hoping it's not that) They did say at the bottom of the news there are a few new Dark faire RE's =/

or maybe adding a dark faire blog to your shop and viewing it? (make sure you don't lose the emo one though lol)

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:11 pm

Maybe you have to buy the game and the game has a code then you type in the code at the warehouse and then you get the avatar? o_O
I hope not!

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:17 pm

guy679 wrote:Maybe you have to buy the game and the game has a code then you type in the code at the warehouse and then you get the avatar? o_O
I hope not!

That's what I'm thinking.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:17 pm

It's not looking up the Mysterious Statue (which is connected to that plot.)

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:47 pm

Exploring the Darkest Faerie Game site?

Doesn't sound very plausible I guess though...hmmm... *checks*

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:48 pm

It is also NOT watching the game preview here, or any of the other merchandising, stuff or coming soon pages. (Not that they were very likely - just thought they might do something different for this one.)

Found this TCG image:

Perhaps view the card? (3 on TP)

Also there is a Darkest Faerie Doll.. maybe try playing with it?

Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:40 am

guy679 wrote:Maybe you have to buy the game and the game has a code then you type in the code at the warehouse and then you get the avatar? o_O
I hope not!

Hopefully not that, but it could be a prize code with the cards. Maybe not as a prize since people would have it already, but as an additional award with the prize received.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:29 am

I truly hope it's not having to buy the game, though it wouldn't be the first time you had to spend real money for an avatar (cocoroller comes to mind) - I don't have that avi because I don't have a cellphone.

And I don't have a PS2 (or any console), I have enough trouble playing normal flash games.

Perhaps the avi's just not released yet? It could be something clickable or following a link to the PS2 page (hopes - I really! like that avi).

Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:37 am

I just hope I can get it.
Then I could be evil again. :P :evil: :P

Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:39 am

Perhaps it will be like the coco roller av, and you can get more than one code during the course of the game... at least then people could help each other out...

Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:00 am

"2. We don't have Rare Item Codes this time around, but we do have unique limited edition Neopets:TCG cards in specially marked packages. These are only available through the game."
From http://boardsus.playstation.com/playsta ... 506&page=3.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:04 am

Neoboard Hottest Theory:

Use Darkest Faerie shopkeeper, redeem a DF TCG code, get a DF random event.

Wow...

Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:19 am

Maybe a special prize code comes with game purchase? *groan*
Topic locked