For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Intelligence from Coltzan!

Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:09 am

I hope this helps

deoxy232 feels more intelligent!

Is this even possible?
Could you actually get intelligence of Coltzan?

Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:11 am

Yes! of course you can! I've got it heaps of times!
I thought you knew that guy! :) anyway I've had it a few times so it is possible!

Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:14 am

Well thanks! :D
I never knew that!
I guess you learn something new everyday!
Oh so they say...

Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:30 am

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Hahahah! Get it? "learn something new?" "intelligence?"
HAHAHAHA!!....

Never mind me, I'm reallllllly not with it.

But yeah, I've gotten that dozens of times. Like it :)

Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:37 am

compared to burnt and scorched food? intellignece is load sbetter

and especially more so then that stupid gem and looking glass dealie

Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:45 am

that actually just happened to my pet yesterday, though his intelligence level in quick ref didn't change. I've also once (unfortunately only once) gotten a 1 level up in agility. And of course, sometimes your pet's hp will be restored. Usually when they have full hp! It is better than burnt or squashed food or yet another serf lens.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:06 pm

I've gotten Agility a lot... Coltzan's usually pretty nice to me :)

Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:05 pm

got intelligence just now ^^
but its pretty useless... every approx 10 games of Cliffhanger you can increase intelligence, and anyway it doesn't have a good use.

but Coltzan can be really nice sometimes, especially when he's in mood for dubloons or attack increase :)

Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:28 pm

I got money from him today. Never got that before.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:08 am

lucifer wrote:got intelligence just now ^^
but its pretty useless... every approx 10 games of Cliffhanger you can increase intelligence, and anyway it doesn't have a good use.

but Coltzan can be really nice sometimes, especially when he's in mood for dubloons or attack increase :)

There is a use actually! you can use some battledome weapons that require a certain amount of intelligence! :)

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:17 am

Yeah but I think that you need 2000 points of intelligence so 1 point of intelligence is like 1/2000 of the intelligence needed. xD

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:32 am

guy679 wrote:Yeah but I think that you need 2000 points of intelligence so 1 point of intelligence is like 1/2000 of the intelligence needed. xD

I haven't got much intelligence because I haven't read much books to my pet but I've obtained some intelligence from coltzan! :)
Topic locked