For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

the usefulness of neohome insurance

Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:46 am

Does the insurance on a Neohome actually cover you for anything, or is it simply decoration and a bit of fun to add to your home?

:)

Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:52 am

all those neohome things do absolutely nothing, but increase value, prestige and your reputation

Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:30 am

So your saying there a waste of money! :o

Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:34 am

guy679 wrote:So your saying there a waste of money! :o

Yeah of course guy! and those wallpaper things are just so your lookup has a bit more information and stuff on it! also for putting objects in your neohome/garden! :)

Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:39 am

Backupatrick wrote:

Yeah of course guy! and those wallpaper things are just so your lookup has a bit more information and stuff on it! also for putting objects in your neohome/garden! :)

WOW!
With all that neohome stuff it all adds up to 80K or so!
Nice profit for me!
Thanks for the info!

Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:45 am

guy679 wrote:
Backupatrick wrote:

WOW!
Nice profit for me!
Thanks for the info!

No I meant you have to buy the items and put it in the neohome/garden so it's not a profit it's just spending your np for decorationess! or just decoration! :)

Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:47 am

Backupatrick wrote:
guy679 wrote:
Backupatrick wrote:

WOW!
Nice profit for me!
Thanks for the info!

No I meant you have to buy the items and put it in the neohome/garden so it's not a profit it's just spending your np for decorationess! or just decoration! :)

No I mean I altready have stuff in my neohome and i'm going to sell that stuff.

Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:56 am

guy679 wrote:
Backupatrick wrote:
guy679 wrote:
Backupatrick wrote:

WOW!
Nice profit for me!
Thanks for the info!

No I mean I altready have stuff in my neohome and i'm going to sell that stuff.

Worth 80k? are you sure? that's quite a lot of np! :)

Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:13 am

Yay, lets all waste money :3

Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:31 am

Hahaha I enjoy wasting the money because I like designing the rooms and gardens :)

It is a game, after all. Not everything has to have a serious purpose in life :D

Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:04 am

Lol, um, it doesn't do anything, I just buy the extensions to make my lookup look good ^^;

Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:03 pm

What is the maximum levels you can get from all the extensions?

I don't think I've ever seen a list of them all

Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:00 am

arogance1 wrote:What is the maximum levels you can get from all the extensions?

I don't think I've ever seen a list of them all

I don't know if this is exactly it, but http://www.pinkpt.com/neohome.htm has lists of levels for each extension :)
Topic locked