For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Image errors

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:47 am

Is anybody else having problems with NO images loading on Neopets?
Last edited by stampsyne on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:48 am

No, Im gettin all my images at this end :0

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:51 am

Hmm, that's weird.

I think that happened to me once. o_0

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:51 am

Do you have adblock / have you accidently hit the option to block all images from images.neopets.com ??

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:53 am

I disabled adblock. The flash button on the right side came up, but no other images.

EDIT: Only does it in foxfire. Not in IE.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:09 am

Well im running firefox as my main browser and its not doing it for me. Perhaps your computer needs a restart?

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:12 am

I guess it's just me *gulp*

Thanks for all the wonderful help!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:08 am

It's happened to me before too. Terrible pain in the behind. x_x

Re: Image errors

Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:47 am

stampsyne wrote:Is anybody else having problems with NO images loading on Neopets?

Neither one of my browsers shows images in the temple of 1000 tombs for the traps, or for the thing in gerapitu...

Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:10 am

Cleaning out my cache didn't help. Then I noticed that all images from neopets was blocked by the BROWSER and not by Adblock. Stupid right clicking!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:09 am

About half of the siggies on here aren't loading plus the top banner for me o.o

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:37 am

everything's fine for me..

Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:05 pm

I've been having problems with embedded images loading on Neopets in Firefox. The shops map doesn't load, the top tool bar doesn't load, and neither does the explore map. I don't get any games to work either. I think it's more of a problem on Macromedia's end because I've talked to some other people that are having problems with Flash and they've all found that embedded images no longer work in Firefox. I don't know if anyone here is experiencing those problems. Just wanted to throw that out here.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:54 pm

mayanspypilot wrote:I've been having problems with embedded images loading on Neopets in Firefox. The shops map doesn't load, the top tool bar doesn't load, and neither does the explore map. I don't get any games to work either. I think it's more of a problem on Macromedia's end because I've talked to some other people that are having problems with Flash and they've all found that embedded images no longer work in Firefox. I don't know if anyone here is experiencing those problems. Just wanted to throw that out here.

All of those things work fine for me in Firefox. :) Are you sure you didn't go a little too ad-block crazy and block something that might relate to the shops map? ;)

Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:30 pm

mayanspypilot wrote:I've been having problems with embedded images loading on Neopets in Firefox. The shops map doesn't load, the top tool bar doesn't load, and neither does the explore map. I don't get any games to work either. I think it's more of a problem on Macromedia's end because I've talked to some other people that are having problems with Flash and they've all found that embedded images no longer work in Firefox. I don't know if anyone here is experiencing those problems. Just wanted to throw that out here.

That happened to me before. It was annoying......o.o

But somehow, it works now. :P
Topic locked