For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Space Faerie Code

Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:16 pm

anyone have one they can give me? will tip and return the prize to you, I just want the space faerie to get the avatar, please pmail me here or reply on this board

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:31 pm

where do you get the codes?

Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:18 am

not sure, from tcg packs or something like that I think, or from neopets merchandise, which is not sold where I live

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:43 pm

untouchable dragon wrote:not sure, from tcg packs or something like that I think, or from neopets merchandise, which is not sold where I live

TCG codes won't get you the space faerie. Merchandise codes will, but even around here, where merchandise used to be pretty easy to find, items are few and far between. I had to search for weeks to find a voice activated pet to get my code.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:15 pm

You need to buy Neopets merchandise. Is the Darkest Faerie out in the UK yet? If it is, I will buy it and there will be one in there *hopefully*

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:29 pm

guineadan wrote:You need to buy Neopets merchandise. Is the Darkest Faerie out in the UK yet? If it is, I will buy it and there will be one in there *hopefully*

I hope so too because I don't want a neopets "teddy" lol, I'm too old want toys :\

Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:33 pm

The Darkest Faerie game is only getting a USA release at the moment =( From the site:

The Darkest Faerie will be released in shops on the 15th November *fingers crossed*. At the moment it will only be on sale in the USA, but if it ships to other countries we will let you know!

No guarentee it will come with a code anyway. Besides there's nothing wrong with buying soft toys, I bought a cuddly reindeer yesterday and I'm 22 :D

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:08 pm

I just got the Space Faerie a little while ago from a voice-activated Wocky I bought on clearance at Walmart... and I'm 29.

I actually don't think the plushies generally come with rare item codes... at least, mine never have.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:27 pm

argh, I would buy some merchandise for the code if there was anything to buy from where i live

Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:45 pm

Trick wrote:No guarentee it will come with a code anyway. Besides there's nothing wrong with buying soft toys, I bought a cuddly reindeer yesterday and I'm 22 :D

Right. I'm 21 and my favorite "toy" is still my huge shadow kougra plushie. :)
Topic locked