For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

31st October - Halloween! NEWS!

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:19 pm

31st October - Halloween!

* Aww, this Uni is all dressed up for Halloween. Isn't he cute?

* It wouldn't be Halloween without Trick or Treating! See if you can find the people and places around Neopia handing out treats, but beware the tricks you may find instead.

* A game with ghosts and graveyards... on Halloween? Who'd have thought! Are you brave enough to Whack-A-Ghost?

* If your Pet needs a last minute costume for Halloween celebrations, one of these Costumes might do the trick.

* There are eight new Shopkeepers available to guard your shop from unwanted spooks.

* These new Haunted Weaponry items may scare away your opponents before you have a chance to fight them.

* A new very spooky, Halloween themed Story Telling Competition has just begun.

"What did you expect?" her friend Jeena replied. The Pteri looked around them. "It was your idea to go wandering through the Haunted Woods on Hallowe'en. That's the worst time possible!"

* This spooky villains aren't so scary in Candy form! You are their master now.

* Quite a few pages of Halloween treats have just gone up in the Art Gallery.

* Create the perfect Halloween atmosphere with these new carved spooky candles, available now in the Furniture Shop.

* Some spooky Halloween Poems are now available for you to read.

* If your Neopet is not easily frightened, these 3 new Spooky Petpets would love to go home with you.

* Zetsooe, a rather spooky Gelert, and his owner, shinimi, have just won the latest Pet Spotlight

* You might want to steer clear of this Halloween Kyrii on nights with a full moon... or pretty much any night for that matter.

* Lots of spooky things await the Neopets in the latest Caption Contest.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:24 pm

ImageImage
Daaaaw. It's a...chupacabra and a skeleton cat thing.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:30 pm

Yay, new spooky petpets... skeleton petpet!... meowclops candle... more awesome candles :D *falls over*

Great halloween news though I was expecting the new ghost petpets and clomkins to be released too (so I could add them to the database on my petpet site which I am in no way plugging though incidentally the link is in my sig) *whistles innocently* ;)

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:33 pm

w00t! -pets his new Halloween Uni- Only cost me.. 443K! :D

Nice site Trick! I saw it yesterday. ;)

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:35 pm

Thanks Dustin :D Wow you must have one of the first halloween unis, congrats ^^

The Whack-A-Ghost game looks fun, this has been a great halloween on neopets =)

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:37 pm

Maybe I do.. although I was a little later because I had to transfer my Quiggle..then morph him..then paint him. xD

We should be affiliates. /If/ you're going to have affiliates.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:40 pm

Wow.....Uni is awesome.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:46 pm

Dustin wrote:We should be affiliates. /If/ you're going to have affiliates.

Oh I definitely am, the only reason I haven't started asking people yet is because I haven't done a wee 88x31 button for people to use yet xD Hopefully I'll get that done in the next couple of days, insaneneo is definitely on my list of sites to ask though =D

Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:03 am

omg! I love that uni! That is so awesome!

I must have it. <3

:P

Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:50 am

The weapons are just FANTASTIC

Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:51 am

Looks like I finally decided what my fourth pet will be. :D That Uni is awesome.
Topic locked