For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Coming soon..

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:43 pm

http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/comingsoon.phtml?sc9ejf2=71446

I don't know what it is, but it is coming soon.
Also hover your mouse around on the image until you see a red NP appear and you click then and get neopoints.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:44 pm

:lol: Right click on it and click play! 200 nps!
Edit: It seems to have taken the place of the Alien Vending Machine - the vending machine has been moved.
Last edited by supRNurs on Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:47 pm

Yeah it said it gave me that, but I didn't actually get the money.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:52 pm

smudgeoffudge wrote:Yeah it said it gave me that, but I didn't actually get the money.

Me either - I was quite amused though. :P I think it will once it is activated.
It reminds me of the Mystery Scent promotion.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:57 pm

Neither of them worked for me.....

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:40 pm

This might be a good idea, i didn't particularly like the vending machine, so an improvement might acctually be good. Except for the people with nerkmids if they aren't usable on this vending machine...

plus, the prices will probablly drop while the vending machine is gone.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:44 pm

They could just be revamping the vending machine and this is the place holder.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:55 pm

its still there for me the vending machine i mean

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:17 am

It's a new Survey Shop. It's a branch off of the Shop of Offers. Ironically, I took a survey (via the shop of offers) about what to name it, and the picture they showed looked quite similar to what's started to be built.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:30 am

I think seeing it requires me to un-adblock some stuff. i hope it's not very important

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:40 am

Vending machine is gone? No! That means that the rarer nerkmids will get even rarer because that's usually how rare nerkmids are distributed...and i need them for my alien aisha gallery...

But if prices drop because they are unusable then that would rock - i don't have to spend as much money on my gallery.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:45 am

anchororange wrote:Vending machine is gone? No! That means that the rarer nerkmids will get even rarer because that's usually how rare nerkmids are distributed...and i need them for my alien aisha gallery...

But if prices drop because they are unusable then that would rock - i don't have to spend as much money on my gallery.

The vending machine was moved a few pixels south :P

Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:01 am

winter wrote:
anchororange wrote:Vending machine is gone? No! That means that the rarer nerkmids will get even rarer because that's usually how rare nerkmids are distributed...and i need them for my alien aisha gallery...

The vending machine was moved a few pixels south :P

*Feels incredibly stupid*

:D :D :D

Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:42 am

Anoohilator wrote:Neither of them worked for me.....

That's odd - maybe a function of adblock since they are both sponsor related? o_O The Mystery scent one is an image that you simply hover your mouse over until "NP" shows in red. You click that and are awarded 250nps for the effort. The new one seems to be something similar.

zer0ordi3yo wrote:This might be a good idea, i didn't particularly like the vending machine, so an improvement might acctually be good. Except for the people with nerkmids if they aren't usable on this vending machine...

plus, the prices will probablly drop while the vending machine is gone.

Sorry for the confusion. I should have made it more obvious that the vending machine is still there, it's simply been relocated and this new sponsor promotion is in its old spot.

winter wrote:It's a new Survey Shop. It's a branch off of the Shop of Offers. Ironically, I took a survey (via the shop of offers) about what to name it, and the picture they showed looked quite similar to what's started to be built.

That is interesting. So you think it will be more of a survey type thing, instead of just hover the mouse and click for nps?
Topic locked