For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Oct 25th News

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:41 pm

25th October

* These spooky items will be quite the addition to any Neohome, especially if you're decorating for Halloween.

* The Fire Faeries Tow, harry708's level, has just won the Faerie Caves Spotlight.

* There are three new spooky Halloween NeoGreetings to send to your friends!

* A new page of Poems has just been added for you to enjoy.

* A new page of images have just been selected for the Art Gallery.

* Antrow is the latest winner of the Minigolf Spotlight with the level - A Trip To Tyrannia.

* Sea Shell collectors will want to get their hands on these four new Collectable Sea Shells that have just gone on sale.

* For no particular reason, there is a new Disco Bruce Screensaver available for download.

* Please refrain from taking a bite of this new Custard Kau.

* Helmfinland's site - Smycks love Letter from Mommy - is the latest Site Spotlight winner.

What a mishmosh of news!!

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:07 pm

more uselessness of news...

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:21 pm

It felt quite...empty today. Weird news.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:22 pm

wow, thats the most boring news I remember.... :o

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:47 pm

Armi wrote:It felt quite...empty today. Weird news.

I think since we're getting close to Halloween, we aren't going to get much until possibly Friday and Monday. Although as it is, they have been lacking with all the month-long Halloween stuff this year (possibly because of all the Lost Desert stuff?) :\

Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:20 pm

No mention of the sidebar at all in the news...no mention of an avatar...no mention of the LDP...wow..

Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:49 pm

As boring as the news is today, I liked the spiderweb rug, and the Halloween banner too.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:27 pm

Cerise wrote:As boring as the news is today, I liked the spiderweb rug, and the Halloween banner too.

Agreed, but the news today is just... :cry:

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:37 pm

Meh ...I just hope there will be lots of halloween goodness and events when the day comes. :roll:

Until then, I'm not expecting much.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:14 am

Hidinger wrote:No mention of the sidebar at all in the news...no mention of an avatar...no mention of the LDP...wow..

sidebar? o_O

Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:30 am

maplesugar wrote:
Hidinger wrote:No mention of the sidebar at all in the news...no mention of an avatar...no mention of the LDP...wow..

sidebar? o_O

Halloween sidebar, I'm guessing. :P

Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:42 am

i guess the word for me would be.. bland.. its not the most interesting news i've seen, but i suppose they are busy..

its astounding me how long they are taking with this plot, i rarely play neopets now, and check maybe once every 2-3 weeks? and probably only about 1-2 chapters would be up. -.-

isn't there already a halloween sidebar? or is this my weird imagination again? o_O

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:38 am

There is, but many people, like myself, missed unlocking it last year, so we hope it will be unlockable again this Halloween. 8)
Topic locked