For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Neohome Question

Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:55 am

Can you put gardening items inside rooms?

Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:34 am

Sadly not. It'd be nice if you could for a lot of the items, but they haven't made it possible.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:31 am

Uh, I've never actually tried, but I don't think you can ^^;

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:18 am

Nope.
Dumb huh? There goes my idea for a greenhouse...
Just kidding ;)
My neohome is um...well the creation of a little kid who wanted to get one and get it now. With no money. It looks terrible, but whatever, they are pretty pointless.
Did I say pointless? :)
I meant pretty :P

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:05 am

Even though they're pointless (nooo...they're PRETTY!!!! :P), I still really want to make one. But I'm trying to get my pets painted first, and getting them petpets to match each of them.

Then there's the snowdome collection I'm working on...

...and sometime, I'm getting myself a Neohome. Sometime.

You've actually inspired me to want to start one now :P

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:28 pm

Speaking of gardens, would it be possible to a garden on an upper floor, and put furniture in it? I'd like to have a tranquil library on the roof of my house, with fountains and plants and bookshelves.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:58 pm

Urthdigger wrote:Speaking of gardens, would it be possible to a garden on an upper floor, and put furniture in it? I'd like to have a tranquil library on the roof of my house, with fountains and plants and bookshelves.

There is some gardening furniture you can put in your garden, but I don't think you can put regular funiture in a garden.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:23 am

You can't put furniture in gardens or garden items in rooms, BUT...

Many neohomers have made indoor gardens. The best example I know of is the neohome made by tyleraapje. Check the asparagus rooms around the edge of the ground floor. They're amazing!

Since they are rooms, you can of course put any furniture item in them.:)

Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:19 pm

Urthdigger wrote:Speaking of gardens, would it be possible to a garden on an upper floor, and put furniture in it? I'd like to have a tranquil library on the roof of my house, with fountains and plants and bookshelves.

Well, I just kinda throw stuff together in mine. But I do have an indoor pond you might find tranquil enough for a library. Just use an icy table and surround it with stone chairs and hewn stone chairs to make a rock border. Then add a few wiggling seaweed plants. I find it works best in a corner with a hanging house plant as the main plant sorta hanging above it, in the corner.
Topic locked