For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Kadoatary glitch

Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:24 am

The Kadoatary is glitching now too. The main reset seems to be stuck, so none of them show item names...

and about five of them are still stuck on rhuby fruit, tho thats not a glitch

Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:08 pm

Oh yippeee.. more glitches! D:

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:40 pm

Yey! We all love glitches, I feel sorry for all thoose people who are trying to get the av.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:42 pm

Strangeness. There's been lots of these odd things lately. o_O

I'm putting forth so much effort to be careful about what I do/don't do so that I don't end up, say, with a duped item or doing dailies multiple times, and the like. It's interfering with my fun. :(

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:48 pm

luv2lindy77 wrote:Strangeness. There's been lots of these odd things lately. o_O

I'm putting forth so much effort to be careful about what I do/don't do so that I don't end up, say, with a duped item or doing dailies multiple times, and the like. It's interfering with my fun. :(

jut do them all in the morn...then stop! :hug:

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:54 am

Yeah, it's losing it's fun because you have to be so careful. I'm basically checking my every step around the site. I'm so much more aware of what I have to be careful of at the moment. And the glitches are not helping. It's quite sad actually.

Hopefully TNT will fix things up soon. I can imagine it's a big job, so it won't be overnight, but soon would be nice :)

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:27 am

I should take a bunch of stuff out of my SDB they ask for and go around seeing if any of them need it xD

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:29 am

wait, whats this? Now their crying even though theve been fed... oo;;

Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:40 am

They always cry at this time of the night, they are scared of the dark, I think they cry from about midnight NST till 2:30ish from memory.

Kadoatie is what we like to call a pain in the neck. When it is bedtime and the lights go out, the Kadoatie cries continuously until you turn them back on. I hope you like to sleep with the lights on.

So youll find the ones in the kadotery cry at night too. hehe

SS:)

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:11 pm

Ohh.. I never knew that xDD *stupid*

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:31 pm

Troggy7 wrote:Ohh.. I never knew that xDD *stupid*

actualy, they cry when tnt goes home.
Topic locked