For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Tombola glitch?

Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:05 am

Has anyone been having this 'problem'?

It let me spin a few times a day for the past few days... :0

Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:15 am

I haven't had this problem. If you have been spinningin multiple times for goodness sake STOP! You could be frozen!

Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:40 am

Its not my fault D:

I forgot if I spun once, and it let me spin, and I was like 'Wait... I already did'
Adn then I wanted to test if it was true. :0

Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:49 am

:o I beg you. STOP. Really. Taking advantage of a glitch is very, VERY bad.

Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:57 am

That wasnt what I wanted to knw though. Hasnt anyone else noticed this without meaning to?

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:00 am

After i read your topic, i was THIS close to going to spin the tombola again. O.O after read the replies i was THAT happy that i did not spinned it. Lol... Well i can't blame you for spinning it twice. If no one gets frozen for finding the glitch who will? o.O but good luck... if TNT takes action, you are on the chopping board

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:06 am

Troggy7 wrote:That wasnt what I wanted to knw though. Hasnt anyone else noticed this without meaning to?

I'M not gonna try! *huggles 3 year account + limited and painted pets*

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:08 am

There was a glitch with this before.
People were frozen for abusing it.

Is it really worth getting a few loses in exchange for your account?

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:24 am

I just found it, and reported it. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this happen, or what.

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:29 am

Neo will freeze you for abusing glitches, but you already know that ^_^

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:34 am

Troggy7 wrote:I just found it, and reported it. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this happen, or what.

That was the right thing to do.

Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:17 pm

cant say i have noticed, tombola is one of the dailies i forget about once nm more than once lol

Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:54 pm

Frnakly, I think that TNT should freeze themselves for messing up with their codes, thus leading to a potential massive abusing.
Its like an unfair freezing-trap. New people might think "cool, i can do it again!" and then get frozen - for what?

Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:33 pm

lucifer wrote:Frnakly, I think that TNT should freeze themselves for messing up with their codes, thus leading to a potential massive abusing.
Its like an unfair freezing-trap. New people might think "cool, i can do it again!" and then get frozen - for what?

Yeah, Its stupid. People who dont know they can get frozen for it are doomed.

TnTs been slipping with all these glitches latley

Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:53 pm

It's fixed now. I reported it too.

I tried using a account i left in the cold for long time... Could not get it the 2nd time anymore. =D
Topic locked