For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

October 4th - News

Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:38 pm

# What could be more grand on Grarrl Day than transforming your favourite Neopet into a regal version?

# All Grarrls who pay Captain Threelegs a visit, will be able to claim free training all day long.

# The Bakery has gone all out today by trying to make some gigantic cakes that will satisfy even a Grarrls enormous appetite :)

# There is a new page of Grarrl themed Poems for you to read.

# Some Grarrls are having fun scaring a Wocky in this new Background.

# The winners of the last round of Plushie Tycoon have been announced and a new contest is about to begin.

* 1st - Naruto1010
* 2nd - Megslow
* 3rd - Rosebud2554

# Why not add this rather fierce Grarrl themed Blog to your shop or gallery?

# As well as Royal, Grarrls can now be painted Silver.

# This week's Minigolf Spotlight award has been given to Bingchiling for their level - The easiest hole ever.

# There are pages and pages of Grarrl themed pictures for you to admire in the Art Gallery.

# You cangive your shop a new look with one of these Grarrl Shopkeepers.

# Do you have what it takes to unlock this avatar?

# Well done Ellvikor and retroxderby__x. Your site dedicated to the The Beauty of Tyrannia has just won the latest Site Spotlight award.

# Grarrl fans should be pleased to see these new Buddy Icons.

# Maxiliacd should be very pleased with themselves. Their level - welcome to prizez! has just earned them a shiny Faerie Caves Spotlight award.

Royal are so ugly!

*giggle*

Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:14 pm

Hahaha I agree, I mean there r a few royals that r pretty spiffy, but for the most part they look all stoopid.

I'd like to see a glitter pb, a berry pb (like the chia that turn into fruit), or a coconut pb (turns all pets into giant coconuts! Like the jubjub!)

Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:31 pm

Makes me think back to the days when _Jagert was still a Halloween Grarrl. *sigh*

And the male Royal Grarrl is ...horrible. :o
Topic locked