For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Just a few quick questions...

Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:25 pm

Has anyone ever recieved anything from The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity?? On ... neopetshive I think it is, it's on their daily links, but you don't get nothing from it? Or will it likely be used during the darkest faerie plot or something similar? Confused is I[/yoda]

Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:35 pm

As far as I know, it was supposed to be a clue for the Guildmasters dinner game, but then TNT announced they weren't working on that game anymore, so the plushie is stuck there. o_O I could be wrong, but I haven't heard of anyone getting anything from it.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:20 pm

Yes, it was supposed to be part of the Guildmasters Dinner. I've never heard of it doing anything, though. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever received anything.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:34 pm

lol right, so they've pretty much forgotten about it for now then ... thanks for answering my questions :)

*pokes plushie*

Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:52 pm

Nope, never gotten anything other then by clicking it you get a pop up that read, and i quote, "..."

Quite fascinating if you ask me ;)

Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:27 pm

One time I clicked on it and it said "o_0"

Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:38 am

I once heard a theory that if you clicked the plushie before visiting the healing springs, the faerie would heal all your pets fully. It hasn't worked for me, but may explain why they have it on their dailies.
Topic locked