For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Halloween on Neopets

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:19 am

I like to see all the new stuff they come out with on Halloween on neopets, even the gross foods, which I never let my pets eat. But it is interesting what they come up with. I tried to invent my own stuff, just for fun.

Halloween Foods:

Loathsome Loaf: This is a loaf of very moldy bread, which is more mold than bread.

Slothy Coffee: What happens when you burn a pot of coffee?

Gruesome Gruel: As if gruel wasn't already gruesome enough...

Caramel Popcorn on a stick: This is a caramel popcorn ball, and the stick is a pretzel stick. You can eat the whole thing!

Apple Prezel: An apple on a pretzel stick, healthy and good.

Candy Apple Pretzel: A candied apple on a pretzel stick. Eat the whole thing, no cleanup!

Whatever: Eh, whatever.
( I really really want them to make a food called whatever. I think it would be like a grey food though. )

I think they should have something called Freaky food which is actually food but it looks gross but isn't gross.

Your pet reacts to it by saying they don't want to eat it, or eww or something and then Mmmm that was really good.
Basically it would freak them out until they actually ate it.

FREAKY FOOD:

Pickled Frog: This is a bunch of bumpy green pickles assembled on a lettuce leaf. It really looks like a frog!

Fruity Eyeballs: White lycees assembled cleverly in a bowl of red jelly. Fool your friends!

Cobwebs and spiders: Cotton candy and raisins!

Halloween Grooming Items:

Macabre Mascara: Apply this very thick black mascara for a scary look.

[/b]

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:22 am

the gross food comes from the alien aishas & is sometimes like the freaky food you mention.. not halloween. the spooky food is released on halloween. I'm not sure whats spooky about an apple on a pretzel stick?
Last edited by kali on Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:23 am

I think both gross food and spooky food is gross though. I mean, if it says it has eyeballs in it, I think it does, doesn't it?

Re: Halloween on Neopets

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:27 am

smudgeoffudge wrote:Whatever: Eh, whatever.
( I really really want them to make a food called whatever. I think it would be like a grey food though. )

They've got The Stuff for that.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:42 am

Nah, I think whatever would be greyer than that. LOL. That actually has color, and someone might be able to figure out what it is made of if they look hard enough.
Topic locked