For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

More Random Events Lately?

Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:52 am

I've noticed a LOT more Random Events lately. I've been "finding" codestones and NP left and right and even a Wormoeba yesterday. I've been getting more faerie quests, too. Three faerie quests in as many days. Combine these with the Tooth Fairy RE and the other REs I've got that don't actually do anything, and I'd say I've had as many REs in the past 2-3 weeks as I usually get in 6 MONTHS. o_O

Is it just me having some weird streak of luck, or are REs happening more often for everybody?

Re: More Random Events Lately?

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:00 am

I saw a thread about this a few days ago, and most people said that they're also having more REs. I am too, but I ain't complainin. :P

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:05 am

same with me, I've gotten three faerie quests, in one day. I found 2 petpet lab pieces in the last week, 2 codestones and a ton of other RE's that do nothing. I thought I was just getting lucky like I always do when I donate to meh guild(Last guild I was in after donating 50k I got a secret lab map piece and then a couple pages later a nerkmid)

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:26 am

Heh, if you are anything like me perhaps this plot is enticing/making you spend even more time on neopets?

Even when nothing is going on the plot I hang around neopets and the fansites more, playing games or stocking my shop etc. With all these increased page views I'm not suprised I'm seeing more REs at the moment :D

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:11 am

I haven't got any REs lately actually; but somedays I can get four or five, it really just depends on your luck and how much time you spend :) So enjoy it, and feel lucky- it usually isn't a neopets designated thing, it just is random.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:20 am

I think they dial up the Randomanobob a notch or two whenever they have promotions (like the current NZ & Aus. McDonalds Happy Meals prizes) that are likely to bring in new members, to get them hooked on visiting -- & page clicking. It'll get dialed back next month.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:11 am

It seems that raises in REs come in waves. A chat friend's user is one letter before mine, and she always brags about getting more REs right before I do. Then I them and she doesn't. Maybe it is username related.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:02 pm

My Lupe seems to be some kind of codestone magnet!

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:08 pm

I never get many random events, I only get the stupid ones. D: Though I have found 3 pieces of the petpet lab map, all in the help board (not all at once, though XD) I've probably never gotten anything in an RE worth over 15k. :(

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:13 pm

Ive only had one in the last day and that was a blue shoyru flying lesson one...

Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:57 pm

Resurrecting this topic bcause I have been getting a lot of REs today. I just got three in the past ten minutes: first, I got a piece of the petpet lab map (I also got one of those earlier this morning), then my battle pet gained a level (annoying, as it puts him at level 96), then the swamp ghoul threatened to eat my neopets for breakfast.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:07 pm

Yes, I have had more REs lately.
Yesterday they were mostly useless, though. Oddly I got the "postcard" one 5 times in about 4 hours.
Only two today, so far - bug brothers and found nps.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:10 pm

I have been getting more RE recently too. Of course, I am one of the people that keeps e-mailing to TNT saying how we dont get many good any RE anymore. Maybe that helped

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:12 pm

The only one I've been getting alot recantly is Fearie quests; about three in one day!

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:36 pm

is it only getting twice a day a RE with a chia that tells you to check the World Events page?
Topic locked