For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

lenny conundrum prizes

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:47 am

when are they given out?

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:50 am

Usually, when the next conundrum starts -- you'll also usually get a neomail telling you that you've won.

That said, they did totally skip the prizes for the last one, which saddens me. I got that one in the first 5 minutes, and probably would have moved up a trophy level or two.

edit: I would never make a typo that needed correction. Nothing to see here, move along.
Last edited by iconoplast on Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:54 am

iconoplast wrote:Usually, when the next conundrum starts -- you'll also usually get a neomail telling you that you've one.

That said, they did totally skip the prizes for the last one, which saddens me. I got that one in the first 5 minutes, and probably would have moved up a trophy level or two.

awww, hope they dont forget this one, thanks for your help!

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:16 am

This is the first Lenny Conundrum that I've actually figured out (or bothered to) and I really hope they give out prizes. ^_^

Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:58 am

Probably in a month or two.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:05 am

Were prizes given out for the conundrum before last either? I seem to recall being annoyed about something like that...

Than again, with the number of times I've been annoyed who can keep them all straight.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:04 pm

They better give out prizes cause I got this one but I doubt I got it in time :cry: I want the avatar.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:17 pm

Uh oh. I, too, hope they don't forget to give out this months prizes, since I think I got it right. I probably didn't get in either though, since it seems this one was easier so a lot of people probably tried before me.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:26 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:Were prizes given out for the conundrum before last either? I seem to recall being annoyed about something like that...

Than again, with the number of times I've been annoyed who can keep them all straight.

They were released the time before if I recall.

This wouldn't be the first time they have distributed prizes after a competition had started -- a bit ago they released a Mystery Pic without distributing the prizes for the previous one. They ended up doing it after some time (although it wasn't the right prize)

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:49 pm

Was last one round 74? Cos if so I know someone who did get a prize for it :) Maybe it went REALLY fast?

Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:41 am

robert2100 wrote:They better give out prizes cause I got this one but I doubt I got it in time :cry: I want the avatar.

yeah, me too, i actually figured it out this time :)

Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:44 am

I actually don't know if I would've gotten a prize or not...its been so long I forget what my answer to the last Conundrum was!!! :o
But I think the prizes are given out whenever they update the Conundrum (whenever they update it :roll: )
Topic locked