For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

19th September - Poogle Day!

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:39 pm

19th September - Poogle Day!

* Poogles can now be transformed into Camouflage and Grey versions at the Rainbow Pool.

* Make sure you take your Poogle to see Captain Threelegs today so they can claim their free training.

* As well as being Poogle Day, today is also International Talk Like A Pirate Day so start Arring and Yarring!

* Polarchucks, Spardels, Warfs and Zomutts can be turned into pirates at the Petpet Puddle.

* Give your shop or gallery a new look with one of these Poogle Shopkeepers.

* This swashbuckling Background is just perfect to give your computer a rather appropriate new look.

* We have a new Blog featuring a Pirate Poogle.

* There is a piratey, Poogley avatar for you to unlock :)

* Some more Pirate Colouring Pages have been added to test your colouring skills.

* The Toy Shop has some new piratey toys for your Neopet to play with.

* Well done o0_Twinklette_0o, you have just won the latest Pet Spotlight award - hurray!

* There are Poogle pictures galore in the Art Gallery!

* Some Poogles are having tons of fun in this week's first Caption Contest image. Can you think of something funny to say for it?

* A new Story Telling Competition has begun.

Tammy, a Maraquan Gelert, sighed. Ever since her little sister had turned old enough to have a Petpet of her own, she had to take her out every weekend to try and find the one she wanted. The problem was, Cassy could never decide! "Fine, I'll take you to the city on one condition... that you promise to pick one out today."

* Three new gift sets have just gone on sale on the Official Neopets Ebay Store.

* Shiver me timbers, there be a whole load of Buddy Icons for you to be using!

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:40 pm

No Poogles to create? :(

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:48 pm

Arrr! I completely forgot it's talk-like-a-pirate-day!

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:52 pm

Wow I really like the colours on that camo poogle...though I dont thinkit woould be very calouflaged in a wild setting.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:53 pm

Aw. :( I was hoping for some new neohome and garden pirate things like a pirate fountain or pond. <3

The polarchuck is adorable. :)

I'm also really loving the camo pets. :)

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:56 pm

The pirate zomutt is awesome Image

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:15 pm

deadlypker wrote:The pirate zomutt is awesome Image

Ditto, but I'm still debating on painting my mutant zomutt. Mutant fits darigan Bori, but I always wanted a pirate zomutt. -.-

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:58 pm

Arr. No poogles. No pirate filters in the neoboards. No new pirate colors. Today be a sad day.
But I suppose wi' the plot goin' on they be a bit busy. Arr.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:37 am

:x I have wanted a Poogle for as long as I can remember, and this makes the fourth year that I've been unsuccessful at getting one on Poogle Day. I suppose I'm not "meant" to have one. Maybe someday I'll get lucky with the lab ray. :x

Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:50 am

Where can this camouflage at? Plum Bushes?

Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:28 am

Are you being serious? No poogles? I almost got rid of my robot tuskininny for creating one!! But I'm happy for one thing!

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:47 pm

Chakra_ wrote:Image

Where can this camouflage at? Plum Bushes?

But plums grow on trees! :D

*Stabs ugly Poogle colors* Maybe next year they'll release something good for my lil guy. I'm once again ticked at the time they chose to release the news, I wish they'd release it at midnight, then I could remember to get in some training before I leave for school.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:13 pm

I don't get why "Gee wizz" is on a pirate avatar. o_O

Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:10 pm

dargonz wrote:Are you being serious? No poogles? I almost got rid of my robot tuskininny for creating one!! But I'm happy for one thing!

Congratulations on getting in :) It is a really nice picture.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:34 pm

Xerophyte wrote:I don't get why "Gee wizz" is on a pirate avatar. o_O

The same logic of the quigiki one (april fools one, cant remember the words said) I think...
Topic locked