For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

ski lodge?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:47 pm

It's gone! I wonder how they tore down a building without anyone noticing.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:49 pm

Yeah, I noticed that too a couple of days ago. Now the map looks kinda empty.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:53 pm

Wow! I didn't notice that! And I've been doing Snow Faerie Quests regularly. Maybe it's because sometimes I just hover my mouse over the link before the map loads? I don't know... o_O
Yeah, I do see it is gone. I wonder why? Because the game has been over for a long time?
They didn't say anything in the news.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:56 pm

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:Wow! I didn't notice that! And I've been doing Snow Faerie Quests regularly. Maybe it's because sometimes I just hover my mouse over the link before the map loads? I don't know... o_O
Yeah, I do see it is gone. I wonder why? Because the game has been over for a long time?
They didn't say anything in the news.

Yea that's what I do too so it's no wonder I didn't notice... But did it even surve a purpose?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:59 pm

woah! i didn't notice it as well! obviously, my years of neopian training at shutting down to non-profitable matters have caught on :D actually, i didn't even realise that the banner above the search bar contains advertisement until they advertise a local movie on it and the chinese words caught my eyes.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:01 pm

It was gone for a couple of weeks :P

I wasn't here back then, but wasn't it for a plot?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:30 pm

Shifty wrote:It was gone for a couple of weeks :P

I wasn't here back then, but wasn't it for a plot?

Yup. A Murder Mystery Plot. I have a trophy from it.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:33 pm

Yes, it's been gone, just like the Sacrificers Shrine.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:41 pm

Chao wrote:Yes, it's been gone, just like the Sacrificers Shrine.

Just what I was gonna say...

Do the links still exist somewhere though?

Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:00 am

Lord Nword wrote:

I don't know, the Island Mystic's Hut was gone for a while, but you could use flash and see it, but it came back for everyone after a while. *Shrugs*

Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:20 am

Lord Nword wrote:

http://www.neopets.com/contests.phtml

They're both listed here. I personally think they removed those because it may have contain staff that may not work there anymore and sadly might confuse some members who "know" the staff from Wack-A-Staff Member only.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:00 am

Terror Mountain really does look empty now, though. I hope it'll be getting some new features. Perhaps even Ski Lodge murder mystery #2?

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:15 am

dog wrote:Perhaps even Ski Lodge murder mystery #2?

That would be nice, I never saw the last one so another murder mystery would be cool.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:18 am

The empty space is quite simple really... just put that new game there :)

As for the links, I thought that page you gave existed, just really isn't too easy to find *mutter*

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:20 am

I remember looking in the Ski Lodge a long time ago and having no idea at all what it was for... I was only ten, though. :P

I watched the Sacrificers videos before. They're funny. :lol:
Topic locked