For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Umm.....wow.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:32 pm

Okay, they've revamped the picture of Jhuidah. Now, is it just me, or does she freakishly resemble Michael Jackson?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:37 pm

I don't know...but I do hate the revamp. She looks really weird now. With the uber tiny neck and huge head.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:39 pm

Heh. You should see the picture where they congratulated (sp) you for solving the Mystery Island Mystery... now THAT was a drunk faerie... XD
I loathe this new Jhuidah, too... too... well I don't like it. :roll:

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:47 pm

I think the neck thing is quite cool, very tribal!

I'm not really a big fan of her anyway, mainly because I can't pronouce her name and that bothers me. The makeovers okay though I guess :)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:48 pm

lol I did see the MI plot pic, it was hysterical! :roflol:

I was referering to her nose, though. It looks..... strange.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:13 pm

Now that you mention it... I sort of see it..
Around the nose and eyes :P

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:17 pm

but u gotta admit she looks better than before...she really needed a makeover...anything is better than before :P

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:30 pm

Awwww. Why? It looked fine before.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:39 pm

It looked way better before...

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:01 pm

Hmmm... Well it's not bad, but not what I was expecting. I remember the person asking for that revamp in the editorial months ago, and I thought that it was going to be more like what Illusen has... Kind of like the picture of Jhuidah (joo-ee-dah) during the plot where she had her head in a fish bowl, except minus the fish bowl...

And am I the only one who liked the picture of her congratulating you on solving the mystery?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:36 pm

Moogum wrote:And am I the only one who liked the picture of her congratulating you on solving the mystery?

No, you're not ;)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:46 pm

#YOW!!!

Wouldn't it be -hillarious- if when you hovered over the picture, it said some kind of random YOWWWWW.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:48 pm

I like the revamped Jhudiah. She fits in more with the rest of the Faeries and they have wiped off that ugly angry face of hers.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:56 pm

Ammer wrote:I like the revamped Jhudiah. She fits in more with the rest of the Faeries and they have wiped off that ugly angry face of hers.

Lol! Don't let her hear you say that, she'll give you to Pango Pango or whatever that dude with the Pot's name is.

I like her new look, I have decided. On closer inspection she actually looks friendly and her forehead isn't taking over the world like it used to be.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:43 pm

I just thought of something: She's too black to be Michael Jackson. I guess she's more like Janet. I hope her coconuts don't have any kind of "malfunction"...
Topic locked