For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

return of the red pteri (ie. neo down again)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:18 am

yes neopets is down again. I thought we'd seen that last of that pteri :x

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:20 am

yep, its down again :(

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:20 am

Yes, and it was in the middle of a battle between my Wocky and Punchbag Bob. Luckily, I did not lose my place in the fight, otherwise a certain Red Pteri would be killed by a frustrated Wocky ;)
Image Image
Cameron_Kirsten VS Annoying Red Pteri
Who shall win? *dramatic music plays*
:roflol:
Last edited by remybuxaplentyfan on Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:22 am

Ack! I was in the middle of Neoquest II! Almost finished with it. :D

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:23 am

I really think TNT should take the suggestion of whichever forum member it was that suggested making that red pteri a battledome challenger. That would give me a definite reason for training my pets-- just so I could beat the feathers off that thing. :x

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:24 am

avvelenare wrote:I really think TNT should take the suggestion of whichever forum member it was that suggested making that red pteri a battledome challenger. That would give me a definite reason for training my pets-- just so I could beat the feathers off that thing. :x

You know what? I think so too. And you could get the challenger whenever the Neopets is Down page loads up :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:29 am

You know what? I think so too. And you could get the challenger whenever the Neopets is Down page loads up

That is a good idea! :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:29 am

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:
avvelenare wrote:I really think TNT should take the suggestion of whichever forum member it was that suggested making that red pteri a battledome challenger. That would give me a definite reason for training my pets-- just so I could beat the feathers off that thing. :x

You know what? I think so too. And you could get the challenger whenever the Neopets is Down page loads up :lol:

LOL, and why not invent an avatar, saying 'I was on neo when it was down' :P

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:33 am

untouchable dragon wrote:
remybuxaplentyfan wrote:

everybody would have that av though :D

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:35 am

It's back up! :)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:26 am

good it's up again, but an alternative is to let the pteri in pterattack suffer :P

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:37 pm

ocean_wave wrote:
remybuxaplentyfan wrote:

I think everyone should have that av. Also it would depends on whether the person is on Neopets when it is down. Remember sometimes Neopets goes down for certian people are awake and sometimes Neopets doesn't go down while certian people are awake.

Of course if the Neopets Staff want make it the avatar and the red pteri hard to gets, they could have so if Neopets is down for 2 days you get avatar and if Neopets is down for a day you get the red pteri as a battledome challenger. (No. I don't like the idea of them being hard to gets.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:53 pm

Combusken BG wrote:
ocean_wave wrote:
remybuxaplentyfan wrote:

I think everyone should have that av. Also it would depends on whether the person is on Neopets when it is down. Remember sometimes Neopets goes down for certian people are awake and sometimes Neopets doesn't go down while certian people are awake.

Of course if the Neopets Staff want make it the avatar and the red pteri hard to gets, they could have so if Neopets is down for 2 days you get avatar and if Neopets is down for a day you get the red pteri as a battledome challenger. (No. I don't like the idea of them being hard to gets.

Lol, I think that would be a pretty funny avatar, they should defintely add it. Then poeple would actually want the site to be down.

Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:39 am

Alright, y'all. If you're gonna battle a red Pteri, pick on one your own size. Err, your pet's size. Which is technically, nothing, since it's just pix- Ahh. Never mind. Go back to your fuming.
Topic locked