For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

underwater fishing

Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:30 pm

So, will the increase in fishing skill ever count for something? I'm just wondering if once you start to hit some high numbers in skill whether the prizes get better. (That's what I'm hoping anyway!)

Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:38 pm

well my highest pet is up to level 34 and the best thing i've gotten was a bag of broken neopoints a few days ago. I still occasionally get the rotten shoes and whatnot but not as much.

I think the higher you the better things you can get but also the longer you have to wait to fish. mind you this is just my 2 cents, not based on fact.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:21 am

Yes, the prizes do get better although you can obviously take greater advantage of it if you are one of the first to reach the higher levels as you can cash-in on the item before the masses start getting it.

There is a list of what you can get and at what levels down the bottom of this page:
http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... dicoot_Psx

Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:00 pm

awesome!! that sites really helpful.. & i didn't know you could fix broken neopoints. i just got $2000 nps for fixing some! :)

How often

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:31 pm

How often are we allowed to fish? Once a day? A few times a day?

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:05 am

It says how often you can fish on that petpage that Medusa posted the link to:

Q. How often can I fish?
A. This is thought to be random. Personally I try every 3-4 hours.

I usually try with each pet once or twice a day, when I remember.

:)

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:24 am

I'm wondering what some of the caught items do, like the Pant Devil Attractor, or the Flash of Rainbow Fountain Water.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:47 pm

You can usually fish about twice a day. But sometimes I can onlt fsih once

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:48 pm

I think it usually varies between pets; my Kougra and my sister's Aisha, which I have right now, can usually fish 2-3 times a day, but it's been telling my Koi to be patient for 3 days, and my Bori for over a week.

Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:12 pm

Are the 17-Pound Trout and Pike Pike decent battledome weapons?

Are they expected to be downgraded?
Topic locked