For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

An item from Punchbag Bob?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:31 am

My Wocky is currently fighting Punchbag Bob to receive the trophy, and I have a Red Sticky Hand equipped to him. He used the sticky hand, and although usually the Sticky Hand misses when he fires it at Punchbag Bob, this time it actually got something. The thing is, I don't have a clue as to what it could be. There is no title for the item, and all that shows up is a broken image linked from: http://images.neopets.com/items/.gif
Whenever I try to use it, nothing happens and none of Punchbag Bob's hitpoints are taken away.
Is this some sort of a glitch? I have a screen capture if anyone wants to see it...

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:34 am

Could just be a glitch because there is no item to grab from him ...

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:44 am

Wasn't there a time when you could only steal a Green Apple from Bob? Anyways, T.M.W.A.C.H.N is right, it sounds like a glitch!

Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:28 am

did you try and use it?

Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:47 am

Jens wrote:did you try and use it?

Yeah, but when I did, nothing happened and none of Punchbag Bob's hitpoints were brought down.

P.S. By the way, I'm near the end of beating Punchbag Bob, and I've been using only a jar of Fire Snow and a Wocky Hair Grenade :)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:08 am

probably juz a glitch as pbb doesnt have weapons...

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:34 pm

he formerly had weapons but they took them off. it might be just the data that held the slot. or maybe a glitch
Topic locked