For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

About game trophies....

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:17 am

Have they been handing trophies out for the games? I haven't gotten mine for a while, and I was wondering if it's just a glitch or what.

Re: About game trophies....

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:29 am

Teradyne wrote:Have they been handing trophies out for the games? I haven't gotten mine for a while, and I was wondering if it's just a glitch or what.

Yes, and one that I am extremely upset about.
I worked hard and got the number five spot on Turmac Roll (Now number six) and was never given my trophy.
I gurantee there will be no compensation for this glitch either.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:50 am

Hmm, I know that a few weeks back there was a glitch that wouldn't give out game trophies, but I thought that would've been fixed by now.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:06 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Hmm, I know that a few weeks back there was a glitch that wouldn't give out game trophies, but I thought that would've been fixed by now.

Thats what I thought too, I wonder when TNT is going to fix it. And all of you that weren't given tropies, I'm really sorry, I would hate not to recive a tropy just because of some glitch that neo didn't fix.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:19 am

I thought I had heard that it was going to be fixed once the scores were reset for the month (in less than four hours from now)
Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:27 am

Runevalkyrie wrote:I thought I had heard that it was going to be fixed once the scores were reset for the month (in less than four hours from now)

In other words, anyone who earned a trophy within this past month will receive absolutely nothing.
Ugh...

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:32 am

Thanks for the info, everyone. I hope it's fixed soon, though.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:08 am

Runevalkyrie wrote:I thought I had heard that it was going to be fixed once the scores were reset for the month (in less than four hours from now)

I hope you're right. It would be terrible if it isn't fixed all of this month either.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am

thats terrible, why dont you try again today, in a few hours? if neo comes back in time

Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:40 am

They're still not reset :(

I was suppost to get 3 flash game trophies last month (june), + my plushie tycoon, and I was in all 3 monthly tournament games and I won the first round of all of them, but still didn't go on.
'
I hope the fix this soon.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:06 am

Ouch that's really bad luck Shifty. Hopefully you'll be able to get them again when the glitch is fixed (which should be noe - assuming the glitch fixes at the month turnover of course).

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:35 am

For now, i'm just staying away from games. I don't wanna have a high score but no trophy. i'm gonna save my luck for later. :)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:47 pm

no!!!!!!!!!! i have not receive my sloth invasion tax trophy!!!!! i paid 146k for it!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:18 pm

Mystique wrote:no!!!!!!!!!! i have not receive my sloth invasion tax trophy!!!!! i paid 146k for it!!!!!!!

Arrgg! Thats awful, you should let them know, I'd be really smurfed off id that happened to me ;)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:10 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Ouch that's really bad luck Shifty. Hopefully you'll be able to get them again when the glitch is fixed (which should be noe - assuming the glitch fixes at the month turnover of course).

Well the scores have already been cleared, so theres no chance i'm still getting them... But I don't mind too much, knowing that I wasn't the only one.

no!!!!!!!!!! i have not receive my sloth invasion tax trophy!!!!! i paid 146k for it!!!!!!!

I got a tax beast trophy for lossing only 400 np :P
Topic locked