For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

17th August's News

Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:10 pm

# The Food Shop has just released three toast based dishes, each with a gourmet twist.

# As a reminder Usukicon Y7 is fast approaching. You should start thinking about sending in your Usuki themed poems, pictures, spotlights and galleries now.

# A new Screensaver based on Flycatcher has been released.

# There is a new sketched Background for you to use as your desktop - a Polarchuck.

# This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight award has been given to Redwaves with their level - Code Blue Dungeon.

# If your Neopet prefers using magic and their wit to battle, one of these Wands may be just perfect for them.

# If you like Usukis, you should stop by Wernertje's Gallery Spotlight winning shop - ~Usuki Heaven~.

# A painting lesson seems to have gone horribly wrong in today's Caption Contest image. Can you think of something funny to say about it?

# This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to a Greeble called Centurian. Well done!

# We have just added lots of new Fun Images featuring Bruces of all shapes and sizes.

# There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was the Kiko Lake Treats Shopkeeper. 771 people guessed the correct answer, earning 2,595 NP each.

# Planning a party in your garden? Maybe you just want somewhere to sit and enjoy a sunny lunch? There are four new Garden Tables that can help you do just that.

# Congratulations Saiyajinshrieker! You have just won the latest User Lookup of the Week award.

New wands make me happy.

Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:13 pm

My cheese that's scary. :o

Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:39 pm

Im having nightmares tonight :P

Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:46 pm

Well I guess random themes are random... there just isn't one this week???

Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:07 pm

Those Wands Rock, I don't care what icons they do I need to own at least one of them >>..Ok I carea little bit of the iconage ^^;

Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:12 pm

Yay, Bruce's are prominintly displayed in the news, and it's not even December! :D :D The Dancing Disco and the Watching Mutant fun images are a little... erm... scary though... o.o

Like the wands and the polarchuck background. I'm glad they remembered about the sketch background area of the site. :)

Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:59 pm

:) Those images are pretty scary, but easily beaten by the *shudder* Dancing Slugawoo

And my favourite fun image is, of course...

That Disco Dancing one is preety scary though, what's it doing? Random...

Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 pm

aliboy wrote:Image
Im having nightmares tonight :P

Reminds me of Disco Stu from the Simpsons.
Image Image

Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:44 pm

*grumbles*

Does anyone know if I don't win lookup spotlight one week to resubmit it every week or something?

Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:20 am

THE MACARENA WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:31 am

meowth1982 wrote:*grumbles*

Does anyone know if I don't win lookup spotlight one week to resubmit it every week or something?

Why don't you try enering near Poogle Day. You might have a 50/50 chance of winning.

Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:38 am

I need that crystal wand. o__o

But the Disco and Mutant Bruce fun images are scaring me.

Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:12 am

aliboy wrote:Image

And to think, I used to believe the Disco Paint Brush was fashionable.

Oh, how naive and young I once was...
Topic locked