For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Unreleased Stuff

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:18 pm

Neocolours: http://www.neocolours.co.uk
Neoitems: http://neoitems.net/
Old Topic: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19436

Please check the old topic to see whats been posted before posting stuff as "new".
And keep on topic to the thread!
Last edited by ahoteinrun on Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:23 pm

Repost seeing as it's the newest thing :)

Trick wrote:Grey Meerca for Meerca day :)

Image Image Image

Kinda cute but a bit of a letdown for grey seeing as cheerful pets often make the best grey pets (ixi, yurble etc). Could have been worse but the bd poses are awful :/

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:48 pm

I like it, And I'm thinking I'm gonna paint my meerca grey soon as It comes out.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:23 pm

The Meerca is ok, nothing special, but not bad either. It looks really fat in the happy pose though o_O

Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:29 pm

Bleh, it looks like it's melting.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:30 pm

No grey pet will ever compare to the grey gelert... that pet rocks.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:38 pm

It's not too bad, but it seems sort of flat looking to me, especially the tail... o_O

Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:17 pm

The overbold lines on the Meerca really ruin it especially on the beaten pose (it looks so heavily traced that it really looks like a coloring book illustration than a on-site stuff) It really could have been better in my opinion.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:11 pm

The grey meerca looks weird and misshapen, and the lines are way too thick (what's up with this recent trend toward too-thick lines, anyway?). I don't like it at all.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:40 pm

Trick wrote:Repost seeing as it's the newest thing :)

Image Image Image

Kinda cute but a bit of a letdown for grey seeing as cheerful pets often make the best grey pets (ixi, yurble etc). Could have been worse but the bd poses are awful :/

Awww.....it's so cute!! I just wanna pinch those widdle cheeks.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:03 pm

its only the happy/sad/angry pics that really show the "grey" attitude of the pet..... the others are just a meerca colored grey.... this could have used a better redraw... or coloring.... dont like it that much. ...

Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:10 pm

Image Image Image

Ugh, it looks like a wet peice of crete paper :loser: The Meerca needs a redraw!

Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:45 pm

not posted yet

Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:21 pm

Trick wrote:Repost seeing as it's the newest thing :)

Image Image Image

Well it was kinda a redraw,but I'll give it points for visible hind legs, but past that, nothing special. I'll stick to favoring halloween Meerca. :D

Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:17 am

Image Is it just me or does this look like a Meerca Pie?
Topic locked