For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

how long have I been in the tyrannian army?

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:12 pm

I noticed this the other day,

It just showed up the other day. I looked up some of my old accounts and some of them had a point too but I never was in the tyrannian army. Whats up with that?

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:15 pm

Actaully, IUve never heard about that tyrrannian army. someone told me that it was a random event of tyrrania.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:18 pm

I heard people have been getting points for like, no reason at all. All I know is, I want one!

Why does Zero 2 get one and not me?! :P

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:27 pm

yeah there have been some other people having the points randomly appearing in their accounts...

But not for me :(

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:29 pm

i think that was the tyrannian war. you must have fought the pant devil *i think*

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:31 pm

I had some points for it in my old account. It was some random event where sabre x (I think) says:
"You look strong enough to be in our armey"
Or something and you get a point.

But then my account got accidentally frozen and when I got it back the point was gone along with a themepark trophy :(

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:41 pm

It's a random event.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:45 pm

*mutters*

We already had a rather long topic about this...

They removed the points for a long while. The points you have now are points that you got in the past from random events.

And if you did fight in the tyrannian war, you would have points from that as well.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:15 pm

ok, well I think I got a RE that said something like that a looooooooong time ago buit this just popped up the other day.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:33 pm

Wow, I wish that would happen to me, perhaps you have to have a certain age account for it to happen though...it would be pretty weird if a newbie got it.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:31 pm

I don't think the account age matters. Just spend a lot of time in Tyrannia??
I just went to the town hall page and got the random event there. But it was a while ago. Although I think my brother got it also not that long ago.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:22 am

I have one as well, nothign special, just a random event
Topic locked