How has your scavenging been...?
What do you have to show us???

... show it! Just be sure you don't stretch the thread :P

Last thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19094
Neocolours: http://www.neocolours.co.uk
Neoitems: http://neoitems.net/

Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:32 am

Cloud Jetsam

Could this possably lead to a jetsam revamp? They better not touch my Red Jetsam.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:45 am

i highly doubt it's a revamp, they just cleaned up the poses. The lines are thinner, the crutch is gone, and he isn't crying. As we've seen from previous revamps, they are intended to bring the style into the present. This is still quite flat. I think it's just like the peophin. They detail the mane a little bit more and a couple of the poses are cleaner. It's not a revamp. It's just a different artist having fun.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:01 am

That can't even be called a revamp, just a touch up. There's no change past more crisp lines. =/ geez, this "revamp" is as powerful as Nimmo "revamp". This is a touch up, pure and simple.

BTW...now white has been pretty much completed. Korbat is already white and the only non-white pet, not counting Lutari.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:59 am

Shroomy wrote:Not a revamp, I was just feeling fancy.

What she just posted on Neocolours. It's just a fancy lad.

The korbat isn't all white though.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:11 am

no, but they are trying to find a way to make a allready mostly-white pet look attractive with more white.... so thats why theve been making all the white pets! Maybe they will do this with other paint brushes... finish off "speckled pets" and then "sketch pets" and then "silver" and so on.... thatd be neato.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:44 am

I think, seeing as they based many of the other Lenny colours of real life birds (eg, Black- Crow, Pink- Flamingo, etc) they should have based the white Lenny off a Cockatoo. All they have to add is a yellow crest and slight yellow under the wings... would have been cooler.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:06 pm

On Lenny colours- They could do that, but there are so many breeds of bird out there to match a Neo-colour, it could just get insane, and they'd have nothing of their own back there. You know?

I've also noticed that when people mention realistic Neo-colours, they skip right over the Mutant Lenny. It's based on a vulture, is it not? ;D

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:21 pm

Irritable Genie-in-a-Bottle

I don't know what this is, a battledome item or some kind of other kind of item. I always thought genies could be cool, like instead of male faeries they could have genies.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:46 pm

ImageImage

TNT trying to finish cloud color now? What is going on!?

*hugs the Buzz* I luff you wittle Buzz! *hugs it again* Mesa love Buzz mucho. ^_^

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:14 pm

The buzz's wings look messed up.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:17 pm

Image Image Image

Darigan Blumaroo = oh my gosh! :o

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:23 pm

Oooh, I quite like the Darigan Blumaroo. Though, the wings change size. In the happy and angry pose, the wings are rather small...and in the defensive pose its wings are larger.
Other than that, it's really good. I like his expression, rather creepy.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:25 pm

Here's the CC for friday too :)

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:27 pm

Did Shroomy do this cause I get the vibe of Darigan bori whenI look at darigan Blumaroo. I love it! Blumaroos deserve another great colors and this is great!
Total redraw, the poses are lively and I just likethe fact it's not purple!

Urge to draw it instead of Mutant blumaroo..rising. :D

EDIT: what in hades is with the yellow ashia!?
Topic locked