For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

WoE Diseases

Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:20 pm

I was wondering what diseases the Wheel of Excitement can give out, I know it changes every month but I'm not sure whether it cycles through every single disease there is or whether it's just a few. I have Meuka as a challenger but I'm trying to work out how often you can get Sneezles or Neoflu from the wheel.

I know the current disease is Neopox and from experience I know you can get Sneezles, Neoflu and Bloaty Belly as well. Has anyone got any other diseases from the wheel? Thanks for any help :)

Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:00 pm

I have only ever gotten Neopox and Neomonia. And for some reason, I can never seem to get the right medicine for it. It's never in the pharmacy's inventory when I need it.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:02 am

Ah Neomonia, excellent I didn't know you could get that one - thanks! It's Murphy's Law that whatever your pet falls ill with it's the one you can't find a cure for, heh :)

So far I've got:

Neomonia
Neopox
Sneezles
Neoflu
Bloaty Belly

Any others? o_O

Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:39 am

Lol Trick! You making a collection or something?

Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:42 pm

Hehe, no - I was just trying to work out how often you can get Meuka as a challenger. Getting a disease randomly is quite uncommon, nevermind getting the one you want =) Less diseases from WoE means less time for Meuka hunters to wait.

Though I already have him as a challenger anyway, heh :)
Topic locked