For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Help T-T Need Adoption // Creation Help!

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:01 am

Well i've been trying to get a damn POOGLE or a JETSAM for like 8 nights now almost non stop random adoption center refreshing. Is there any other way ?! T-T

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:01 am

Yep, use a morphing potion/ transmogrification potion... or plushie...

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:03 am

Yea but i cant afford that stuff! Plus there ALL Unbuyable!

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:15 am

XelUltima wrote:Yea but i cant afford that stuff! Plus there ALL Unbuyable!

Then you can either wait until the next Poogle & Jetsam day in hopes they release some (They usually do).

Or play games, earn neopoints, restock, and save up, and buy a magical plushie or potion through the Trading Post or Auctions.

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:54 am

Yeah, the chances of getting one at the adoption center are slim, I'm afraid. Plushies or potions really are your best options.

Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:40 am

Can the LAb Ray turn your pet into a jetsam?

Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:44 am

T.M.W.A.C.H.N wrote:Can the LAb Ray turn your pet into a jetsam?

I'm pretty sure it can, but it sounds like they can't afford it.

Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:21 am

I've seen about 3 jetsams and 4 poogles since a few days ago.I wasn't fast enough to get them though.

Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:46 am

My brother missed a level 55 poogle a few days ago.

But he did manage to get at least 4 other poogles... And some sort of jetsem.. Either mutant halloween or darigan... Don't remember...

Just keep looking... I know that they do exsist..

Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:09 pm

Check some of the many adoption centers that are in Neopets. Search the Guilds using words like 'adopt' or something to that effect. (The Guild search is at the bottom of the guild locations list).

Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:12 pm

With a bit of work, magical poogle plushies aren't that expensive. I know I overpaid for mine, and it was 175k. Just work hard at playing games. ^_^

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:29 pm

I got a Poogle and a Jetsam from the pound. :o

Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:50 pm

Shifty wrote:My brother missed a level 55 poogle a few days ago.

Hmm, that's a weird coincidense. My level 59 poogle was in the pound a few days ago too. :P
Last edited by dog on Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:13 pm

I got a magical yellow poogle toy from the auctions for 15k... of course that was in September.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:43 pm

If you keep a lookout on the pets for adoption page you might just find one. Also there are adoption guilds to try. Do a search on google. Sometimes they require you join a guild though...

I've had a couple by the lab ray but they are adopted now. If I get anymore I shall post them on the adoption thread ;)
Topic locked