For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

NP Making (And Saving!) Tips

Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:44 am

NP Making Tip #1

Go to the Igloo on Terror Mountain.Refresh for about 5-10 minutes until they restock.Try to find an item that costs alot of NP, and fast.I make about 100K a day for this.I've restocked 14 unbuyables doing this.I can sit and refresh for a couple hours, and trust me, it DOES pay off.NP Making Tip #2 comes tomorrow.
Last edited by kamehameha0 on Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:11 pm

yea i do that a lot of times too! i sometimes find paintbrushes for only 2k!

Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:41 am

NP Saving Tip #1

Don't spin the Wheel of Misfortune.You rarely win anything, and if you do, it is usually a pitiful amount of neopoints or a plushie worth less then what you paid for.And your pets may become sick, which requires a trip to the Healing Springs, or buying medicine, both which require either time or neopoints.

Thanks for the feedback Jens!Would anyone else care to comment on this?

Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:38 pm

If you don't mind can I make a tip?
Do you Poogle Races!

Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:19 pm

exodiathepowerful wrote:If you don't mind can I make a tip?
Do you Poogle Races!

I don't mind, go ahead!And no, I don't do Poogle races.I used to, but I wasn't really good at it.

Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:33 pm

I like the turtle races. :)

Re: NP Making (And Saving!) Tips

Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:33 am

kamehameha0 wrote:NP Making Tip #1

Go to the Igloo on Terror Mountain.Refresh for about 5-10 minutes until they restock.Try to find an item that costs alot of NP, and fast.I make about 100K a day for this.I've restocked 14 unbuyables doing this.I can sit and refresh for a couple hours, and trust me, it DOES pay off.NP Making Tip #2 comes tomorrow.

Thank you for this tip. I managed to get some stuff worth quite a bit :D

Edit: Don't think I'll be buying this though:
Pile of Sludge
16 in stock
Cost : 30 NP

:roflol:

Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:33 pm

Within one minute of restocking there I got a Stego for 300NP :D

Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:44 pm

I never get anything of value! I always panic and just start clicking randomly at the screen, which really annoys me, and my heart starts beating really fast in my chest, and I get all scared I'm going to accidently buy the wrong thing.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:52 am

NP Investment Tip #1

NEVER put all your eggs in one basket unless you are ABSOLUTELY sure it will go up in price.I have lost many a thousands of neopoints not paying atention to this tip.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:58 am

Agreed. I think it's kinda stupid if all your NP is in one thing. Especially if Neo glitches, and you lose control of them :P

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:42 pm

twinklyspangle wrote:I never get anything of value! I always panic and just start clicking randomly at the screen, which really annoys me, and my heart starts beating really fast in my chest, and I get all scared I'm going to accidently buy the wrong thing.

Lol, twinklyspangle, that happens to me, too. *sees a shop full of items and hyperventilates* OMG what do I buy? :roflol:

Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:17 pm

i restock in the book shop.
Topic locked