For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News is up! 3/8/04

Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:38 pm

* Vira has been left out of things a bit recently so we thought it was only fitting to release some more Vira themed items for you to collect...
Image Image Image Image

* Dudey_dudey_dude has just won this week's Faerie Caves Spotlight award with their level - The Seas Revenge.

* Eww gross! Three new bugs seem to be hopping around Neopia. I would keep your Petpets well away from these if I were you...
Image Image Image

* Can you figure out how to unlock this Destruct-O-Match II avatar?

* There is a new Guild Neighbourhood for you to choose from with a Musical theme.

* By popular demand we have disabled right-clicking on pet webpages.

* If you pop by the Art Gallery you will see all sort of new Neopian fan art on display.
Image Image Image

* Eyeslikestars and Celandineluvsya have a super shiny Site Spotlight trophy whizzing their way thanks to their website - The Mortogs.

* Today's Minigolf Spotlight award has been given to Tubiggie for their course - Corner Galore.

* Arr there be something mighty scurvy going on with the Neocam...

* There is a new Desktop Background featuring all kinds of different Neopian 'dragons'.

* Make sure you stop by the Poetry Gallery today. We have just added a new page of poems.

Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:44 pm

# By popular demand we have disabled right-clicking on pet webpages.

THANK YOU! :D

Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:47 pm

Xerophyte wrote:
# By popular demand we have disabled right-clicking on pet webpages.

THANK YOU! :D

I don't even get what that means ... I can right click on a pet webpage to open it up into a new window. What "changed?"

Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:09 pm

I can still right click with firefox and IE.

I used to use a simple html code that went in the body tag to stop right clicking but they eventually disabled it :roll:

Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:20 pm

Is it just me? Or does the new petpetpets look like they're cooking pot combos of existing petpetpets?

Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:57 pm

watericesage wrote:Is it just me? Or does the new petpetpets look like they're cooking pot combos of existing petpetpets?

That's what I was thinking, too. I really like the little leafy one. ^.^

Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:02 pm

Honestly, does this need the big box around it? :P

Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:19 pm

Symphony Shire! Awesome! There don't seem to be any viewable guilds though

Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:20 pm

Weewoo wrote:Honestly, does this need the big box around it? :P

yes, you wouldn't want petpetpets to be the same size as petpets, now would you?

Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:50 pm

I am liking the Vira pen and book. The Usuki isn't too great, something is off about the ears that makes me turn away. And is that a Vira...onion? *shakes head* I hope no owner forces THAT down one of their pet's throats.

That background is cute, but I'm just a little irked by the fact that the Skeith is purple. Oh well, a perfectionist is never satisfied. :P

Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:53 pm

What's the big deal with right clicking on a petpage....if someone wants your image bad enough there are other ways to get at it you know...

Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:06 am

the right click thing is dumb... i havent heard it be a big issue, it doesnt matter for mozilla and other downloadable browsers, and anything you can do with your mouse you can do with your keyboard.
Topic locked