For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Retired Tropical Fruit

Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:15 pm

Does anyone know which of the old fruits are retired yet?

Re: Retired Tropical Fruit

Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:06 am

[ fayefaye ] wrote:Does anyone know which of the old fruits are retired yet?

every year, i believe they retired the fruits that they retired the year before..... (like next year, they will retire the drill fruit, beardberry, etc...) and come out with 8 new fruits.... Im not sure which fruits came out last year, but if you can figure that out.... that can tell you which retired.

Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:19 am

The Wonder Weezel wrote:

every year, i believe they retired the fruits that they retired the year before..... (like next year, they will retire the drill fruit, beardberry, etc...) and come out with 8 new fruits.... Im not sure which fruits came out last year, but if you can figure that out.... that can tell you which retired.

do you mean they retire the firuts they realesed the year before? 0_o lol

cheaking the old news these are some of the fruits they came out with last year: Carnapepper, Lemwart, Ellecha and Froozle

I don't know the names of them but here is the news link to the furits from 2002
http://www.neopets.com/newfeatures.phtml?arr=2002-03-11

Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:51 am

*reads the news from way back then* You could have Flash movies in your shop? :o

And they even had Back to School stuff. XD

Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:59 am

stock up on the next batch of fruits when its still cheap :P

Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:49 pm

The Wonder Weezel wrote:

Yeah, I think that's true cuz someone once said in their shop,"buy my Froozle!Its going to be retired soon!"

Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:06 pm

I kept a Gwermal for some time not remembering it was Gadgadsbogen Day...and got a pleasant surprise to see it had gone up over the 5k mark a day after.

I usually don't hoard fruits because I never usually get the chance to (being an Aussie and all, time moves quicker), but it's taught me to at least keep one or two of them as back up ^^

Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:22 pm

Well, I'm still seeing Lemwarts and Froozles in the shop, at least they were there yesterday, so I'm not sure if it is always the same ones that were found last year O_o
Topic locked