For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Quiguki Items a no show...

Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:52 am

So I'm trying to start a Quiguki gallery, and aside from the seasonal quigukis, the rug, easter bunny one, and the negg hunt set, I can't get any of them to show up on the shop wiz or the trading post. Any ideas?

Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:55 am

If the items are a certian rarity, then they won't show.

Try searching for the items on Neoitems.net

might have more luck finding them all there.

Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:57 am

Yeah, I found them all on Neoitems, but I can't buy them from there. I'm saying I can't find them on neopets, so I can't purchase them.

Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:12 am

Make sure you are searching with the full and correct name on the Shop Wizard. You can do this by using the sidebutton to search for all Quiguki, select an item, and then click at the Wiz link at the bottom.

The Easter Quiguki is the cheapest. Refresh if one section does not have any. If you cannot find them for sale on the Wiz try the Trading Post. A few you might ahve to really really look for somebody who is willing to sell. They're rarity 95-98! Also, try the auctions. You might get lucky.

Don't forget that there is a Seasonal Quiguki & a Merry Christmas Quiguki!

Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:30 am

Yeah, I got the seaonal and christmas ones, and it's super tough to find anyone selling the others. Thanks, stampsyne!

Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:00 am

you might want to put something like "looking for Quiguki dolls" in your neo sig if you go to the boards or even tack it onto all trades and post it in you shop and lookup...you might get lucky and have someone contact you willing to sell.
Topic locked