For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Wheel of Misfortune and the Pant Devil

Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:31 am

If you land on the Pant Devil, in the Wheel of Misfortune, do you get him as a Battledome challenger?

The reason I ask is that I still don't have him as a challenger and I REALLY want to start DON. -_-

Re: Wheel of Misfortune and the Pant Devil

Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:35 am

Kiwi wrote:If you land on the Pant Devil, in the Wheel of Misfortune, do you get him as a Battledome challenger?

The reason I ask is that I still don't have him as a challenger and I REALLY want to start DON. -_-

If I remember what I read on Neo's news long ago they have updated to where if you land on him on the WOE or get him to steal something from you in Dice-a-Roo you get him as a challenger

I'd try Dice-a-Roo may be quicker

Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:02 am

nah, i've gotten him at dicearoo many a time but no challenger

Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:17 am

I am still trying at dicearoo. I've seen screenies of other people getting him there.

Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:22 am

I haven't gotten him from Dice-A-Roo, but I have gotten something stolen... I just wish he was easier to get. It seems so evil of TNT to make it so hard to start out on DON. -_-

Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:25 am

If you're doing the enter trick, the item may have been stolen by the grundo leader.
I seem to be getting him more and more often these days.

Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:32 pm

You have to have him steal a item from you to get it.. but I am not sure if you can get him if he steals from you in dice a roo

Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:55 pm

you wont get it from the WoM, its really random and I know your pain. I dont know if you can get it from dicearoo, but I have landed several times on him in the WoE and didnt get it. It maybe random on the wheel too.

Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:00 am

the grundo leader has been *so* rampant lately!
Topic locked