For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

I once saw a level 18 pet with berserk.

Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:22 am

A blue bori, forgot the name though 0.0 It remineded me that some accounts have useful glitches, In one account I healed fully every time I took a step in NQ2 0.0 maybe the account name has something to do with it?

Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:24 pm

You sure? Never heard of them myself... Did u see wrongly or something?

I never seen anything before. Must be a glitch.

Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:45 pm

Could it be that they went up to level 50, then the lab or deadly dice decreased them down to level 18, with them still retaining berserk?

Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:09 pm

Qanda wrote:Could it be that they went up to level 50, then the lab or deadly dice decreased them down to level 18, with them still retaining berserk?

Once you fall below level 50, you should lose Berserk.

and everybody heals with every step in Neoquest II, heh.

Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:30 pm

In one account I healed fully every time I took a step in NQ2 0.0 maybe the account name has something to do with it?
[/quote]

Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:22 pm

NO you see, I healed fully, lets say a monster beat me to 1 hp before I killed it, afterwards, I would take one step and heal fully, and that account was already frozen.

And Iam sure I did not see wrongly :P, it was a new account too, I talked to the owner aftrerwards, and he said everytime he chose fierce, he would berserk :o

Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:41 pm

swiftblade wrote:NO you see, I healed fully, lets say a monster beat me to 1 hp before I killed it, afterwards, I would take one step and heal fully, and that account was already frozen.

And Iam sure I did not see wrongly :P, it was a new account too, I talked to the owner aftrerwards, and he said everytime he chose fierce, he would berserk :o

Did it have the berserk effect? maybe the text said berserk when in reality, it only fierced

Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:41 am

Yes it did, I got a new max :)
Topic locked